Future Predictions in Trump America

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If they lose the immigrants the amount they want to, would be a huge loss economically. Cheap labour is the lifeblood of all empires in history.
Breh what's hilarious, is I think that's probably what's gonna happen. And future archaeologists looking back for an explanation for the death of the country who went to the moon will see a dude on a hip-hop message board and go, "Yeah, pretty much that".

I mean, I consider the militarization of the police and the unarmed shooting of african-american (not to mention the 400 years of ethnic cleansing through lynches and ghettoes) a purge. We're living in Nazi America. And the future will go "Why the fukk did people let that happen." Unfortunately, America already is the global police that the Nazis wanted to be, so no matter where you go in the world, you will feel the influence of its imperialist supremacy. The only real option is to commit that, but then I wouldn't get to philander with women on the internet. We truly are a depraved and decrepit Sodom and Gomorrah of a clusterfukk.

What say you, Menelik?

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Breh what's hilarious, is I think that's probably what's gonna happen. And future archaeologists looking back for an explanation for the death of the country who went to the moon will see a dude on a hip-hop message board and go, "Yeah, pretty much that".

I mean, I consider the militarization of the police and the unarmed shooting of african-american (not to mention the 400 years of ethnic cleansing through lynches and ghettoes) a purge. We're living in Nazi America. And the future will go "Why the fukk did people let that happen." Unfortunately, America already is the global police that the Nazis wanted to be, so no matter where you go in the world, you will feel the influence of its imperialist supremacy. The only real option is to commit that, but then I wouldn't get to philander with women on the internet. We truly are a depraved and decrepit Sodom and Gomorrah of a clusterfukk.

What say you, Menelik?
I think we're watching a generation shifting train smash happen slow motion before our eyes, with little we can really do about it. Dude has the GOP, senate, congress and the momentum. Our best hope is he gets impeached due to Russia, but even then pence will continue most of his plan (may drop bannon and Miller). Then just hope nothing happens for 4 years while some real organic political movements spring up in the meantime. However this is wishful thinking.

In reality the TA could go left very quickly, incoherent policy, really novice mistakes, and misunderstanding of economics and politics.with MAGA Government spending will explode into the trillions, loss of immigrant workforce, increase in tariffs, increase defence spending : the very low chance of an Armageddon scenario is now much higher.