FUTURE PRESIDENT: Bernie "DA PEOPLE'S Champ" Sanders Interviewed On The Breakfast Club 2/26/16

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Regardless of who you're endorsing you as a African American in this country have a voice and a powerful one at that whether some people want you to believe it or not.

Please go out and voice who YOU think is a good candidate and will have YOUR best interest.

It's really sad and frustrating to see some of the ignorant post that I see regarding voting. The same people with the idea that voting is pointless are the same people who believe that African American spending power doesn't exist.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Regardless of who you're endorsing you as a African American in this country have a voice and a powerful one at that whether some people want you to believe it or not.

Please go out and voice who YOU think is a good candidate and will have YOUR best interest.

It's really sad and frustrating to see some of the ignorant post that I see regarding voting. The same people with the idea that voting is pointless are the same people who believe that African American spending power doesn't exist.
Agreed

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
QUESTION: how do black people fare in the home state that bernie is from.
including how do black people fare in general in the exact area bernie resides and presides over in his home state.

can someone fill me in on that,...

art barr