Future vs Meek who got the streets on lock

Whos gonna be remembered in the long run

• Total voters

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Meek sold more & will always sell more plus he's gonna have more hit records :manny:

Just wait tell meek drop that other album though:damn:

I'll go with future right now tho:win:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
2 years ago it was Meek.. those Dream Chaser mixtapes:wow:

Currently it's Future by a long shot.. We're witnessing him at his very peek right now

Long term?? Bars over this whole drug gimmick thing future has going on.. so I'll vote Meek

Last edited:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Meek sold more & will always sell more plus he's gonna have more hit records :manny:

Just wait tell meek drop that other album though:damn:

I'll go with future right now tho:win:
Future just Freebandz and Meek is part of MMG he should sell more but he peaked at his DC mixtape series and that Dreams and Nightmares Intro he's not getting bigger than that. Future can at least write hits for other artist he did songs for Ciara and Beyonce while being able to have radio hits each year since 2011

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
The best song on Meeks album was Rico and that was cause of drake. Future the goat. Best thing he ever did was fall out of love.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm a manager at a liquor store in NKY, most of our customers from the hood in Cincy right across the river. We kinda known for bumping music in the store weekend nights. I put my favorite songs for. 52 Nights, Beast Mode and DS2 in a playlist and in rotation TONIGHT

I swear to god I've never seen the whole store turn up like they did when March Madness came on. We all got ignant. I just got in off my.....smoke break....so I was mobbing too lmao. Future has this shyt in the streets. Out of every car that come in the lot with some speakers, at least half of them were bumping DS2. NO EXAGGERATION.

I had no clue Colossal banged like that in the whip tho. Like.....no clue. Every now and then I get asked if I wanna hit the blunt when I help carry shyt our. 95% of the time I oblige them. This was one. My speakers are busted currently so I haven't been able to give anything a whip test in a minute. shyt bangs tho.

Lol Meek???? Nobody can vibe to that yelling ass nikka. bytches love Future
You got a link to that mix? If not post the tracklisting you made.