Future vs Meek who got the streets on lock

Whos gonna be remembered in the long run

• Total voters

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Future just Freebandz and Meek is part of MMG he should sell more but he peaked at his DC mixtape series and that Dreams and Nightmares Intro he's not getting bigger than that. Future can at least write hits for other artist he did songs for Ciara and Beyonce while being able to have radio hits each year since 2011

Since when did being with mmg assure you record sells:what:

Meek peaked but his last album did 240 thou first weekl:yeshrug:

I've seen future on e news & other pop culture media sites more than anybody especially meek he's a pretty popular figure :troll:

Like I said meek got more hit records on his album so he will more than likely sell more records

Future got 3 dope mixtapes & a album in rotation right now which is why I picked him

Meek didn't have any singles or promotion & nikkas was expecting poor numbers :sas2:

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Both dope

All i hear is 56 Nihgts, Beast Mode, Monster and Dirty Sprite 2 in the hood.

Codeine Crazy & My Savages blast through everyone car

:manny:

Viva

Pro
Daps
Meek's probably bigger but Future has the best buzz in the industry right now. He's got the internet on lock but his fans absolutely don't end there...

He's on a type of run that I can only imagine other rappers pray they can have one time.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
its Meek

Future is good for clubbangers and shyt but aint no hood nikkas where im at just sitting around listening to Future

Future way bigger on the internet than he is in the hood

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
Omeeka don't want nikkas comparing her to Aubrey, I find it laughable that there is even a conversation comparing the nikka to Future Vandross aka Future Hendrix aka The Wizard.. FBG FOREVA EVA :damn: