G-Unit on Chelsea Handler's "Chelsea Lately" Final Episode

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
LOL she know she want the D again :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

KANG FIFTH FUKIN WIT THESE WHITE GIRLS MINDS

not gonna lie she seem chill as fukk on the low....if she got mad and said somethin racist ..meh it comes with the territory if u fukin outside ya race..i had other races bark at me if we got in an argument...and ill pull the race card too..it just happens when ya pissed :yeshrug: plus she's a comedian..goin in the relationship id EXPECT her to have some good ass jokes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 done the right thing. Going after a popular white female who got the balls to fight back would only make him look bad in the media.

"Rapper 50 Cent threatens Chelsea Handler"

LOL they both handled that good, but they should have performed Changes.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Not only 50 looks bigger than the last time but Chelsea too. I see those rounded cheeks Chelsea :pachaha:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I love Chelsea she's funny as fuk I use to watch her show all the time when I had cable years ago..rumors are she's going to Netflix I hope so

Bk on topic- tight performance and fif handled the pressure on the beginning smooth as fuk :fif.smile:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
LOL she know she want the D again :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

KANG FIFTH FUKIN WIT THESE WHITE GIRLS MINDS

not gonna lie she seem chill as fukk on the low....if she got mad and said somethin racist ..meh it comes with the territory if u fukin outside ya race..i had other races bark at me if we got in an argument...and ill pull the race card too..it just happens when ya pissed :yeshrug: plus she's a comedian..goin in the relationship id EXPECT her to have some good ass jokes
^^^^^^^^^^^^c00n shyt. That bytch is a stone cold racist who hangs with racist fukk her, 50 and you fakkit :pacspit:

c00n UNIT

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
G Unit

dancefour.jpg