Reppin
So. Cal
G Unit

dancefour.jpg
what rappers you bump breh

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:mjlol: @ this rationalization for c00ning..

I dont really have a problem with fif as an artist and someone's personal life should be their own business, but how can anyone not lose respect for him over this Handler sht?

FiF is a real street cat, right, that wont hesitate to go after a black artist and try to kill their career and manhood, yet he lets this wrinkles on wrinkles bytch air him out in public like hes some scrub neegro and he says nothing back? She openly admits that she wasnt feeling him, and that he tricked relentlessly just to get her attention, and finally she had to get him off her back by saying something to him "that no white person should ever say to a black person" (e.g called him a nikker), and he still fukks with her?

And wtf? She looks like an old box of wet cigarettes, and hosts (hosted I guess) a shytty late night cable show that nobody even watches. Shes not some Scarlett Johanson...why he let her dog the fukk outta him, only for him to come back grinnin like a bamma?

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
but i dont the chelsea crowd is the right crowd :mjlol:

but that was cool of chelsea to do that

they still killed it.:wow:

watchin me could blow:leon:

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
Nah, I think people get Chelsea wrong. She has the Jersey sense of humor. Shorty is from Livingston, which doesnt have a huge black population , but it aint far away from urban spots. Plus she admits that she used to cop from neighboring hoods. I think she funny as fukk, and anyone that doesnt understand comedians views on race need to lighten up.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont really have a problem with fif as an artist and someone's personal life should be their own business, but how can anyone not lose respect for him over this Handler sht?

FiF is a real street cat, right, that wont hesitate to go after a black artist and try to kill their career and manhood, yet he lets this wrinkles on wrinkles bytch air him out in public like hes some scrub neegro and he says nothing back? She openly admits that she wasnt feeling him, and that he tricked relentlessly just to get her attention, and finally she had to get him off her back by saying something to him "that no white person should ever say to a black person" (e.g called him a nikker), and he still fukks with her?

And wtf? She looks like an old box of wet cigarettes, and hosts (hosted I guess) a shytty late night cable show that nobody even watches. Shes not some Scarlett Johanson...why he let her dog the fukk outta him, only for him to come back grinnin like a bamma?

Quoted for truth...