Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:lupe: u know the south love fif :lolbron:

:laugh:

I'm remember after the stuff he said on BET , Khaled went on this anti 50 campaign hard & pretty much got in the ears of a lot of other southern DJs to not play anything G-Unit

No lie the first G-Unit song I heard being in put in rotation after that shyt down here was Beamer Benz & Bentley & it was Khaled's radio station that premiered it here

I'm confident enough to say u can ask any one from down here they were killin that I Don't Deserve You on the radio

time has passed & people understand now 50 was just saying he was bigger then Khaled's movement

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Didnt think it was too important to make another thread & I don't want to sway away from the song but check this out
:ohhh:

Yo thats def thread worthy! 50 FINALLY putting out another hood movie

And this song is straight crills yo dese nikkas havent stopped goin in since summer jam

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
tumblr_n6rcubJClb1qb6v6ro1_400.gif

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hear you...

true indeed
I wanna hear exactly what they puttin out right now except beats of their own with a lil bit of the Beg for Mercy sound

For the G-Unit album, I wanna hear a Just Blaze intro and Mike Will Made It single with production from Hit Boy, Boi1da, Nascent, JUSTICE League, Young Chop, Drumma Boy (that's that Young Buck connect), Doe Pesci and maybe Swizz on the album... wouldn't mind seeing Jadakiss, Nas, Gotti, Fab and Snoop featured.... Joe would be dope too