Gambino throwing darts at Drake, Kendrick and Q

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
As a Gambino fan (Stan) this confuses me. He doesn't usually do wild shyt like this, and like somebody said it makes no sense for him to discuss Q since they were on a track together.

I think has a joint EP with Chance the "rapper" coming out soon. He must be trying to build buzz :yeshrug:

Also what's with all the Gambino hate? Dude is actually talented and creative. So we're just going to hate on him because he doesn't rap about guns and moving dope?

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I have yet to meet a childish gambino fan in real life that isn't white

He's not for me but w/e he can sing though and he's a dope writer and his comedy is nice

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
As a Gambino fan (Stan) this confuses me. He doesn't usually do wild shyt like this, and like somebody said it makes no sense for him to discuss Q since they were on a track together.

I think has a joint EP with Chance the "rapper" coming out soon. He must be trying to build buzz :yeshrug:

Also what's with all the Gambino hate? Dude is actually talented and creative. So we're just going to hate on him because he doesn't rap about guns and moving dope?

nikka this is Hip Hop....that's all the sense it needs to make.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Royalty and BTI were good but its still Childish Gambino and...you don't want to duff him but you want to put him in a headlock or something you know? And these videos are why.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikka this is Hip Hop....that's all the sense it needs to make.

:salute: "Nikka this Best Friends. We don't need a reason, the money is the reason homey" :russ: with that said, this Gambino cat doesn't throw darts, he shoots love arrows :wrist:

AlmightySu

We really out here
Daps
Reppin
LA
Idk if yall clowin him... I fukks him. I'd love to see him at Lollapolooza but that shyt sold out like the Beyonce concert. And he's got a nice body too :noah: I'd love to just rub baby oil on his chest... :shaq:But he's got to have the facial hair...:sas2:
:mjlol: