Gambino throwing darts at Drake, Kendrick and Q

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:salute: "Nikka this Best Friends. We don't need a reason, the money is the reason homey" :russ: with that said, this Gambino cat doesn't throw darts, he shoots love arrows :wrist:
He need to aim them arrows at me...
77GpN.gif

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is, as soft as Gambino is, we all know Drake still wont ever diss back. Maybe a subliminal at best.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Also what's with all the Gambino hate? Dude is actually talented and creative. So we're just going to hate on him because he doesn't rap about guns and moving dope?

Songs about guns and moving dope are corny. Gambino is cornier so shuuuut the fukk up with that shyt.

:rudy: @ you thinking the hate for this guy is something that's only recent. Considering how much he's been selling, he's bound to catch as much shade as the next artist.

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Funny thing is, as soft as Gambino is, we all know Drake still wont ever diss back. Maybe a subliminal at best.
He'll diss bino in an interview, then he'll go on a twitter rant and claim the reporter lied on him.

His numbers were impressive but 3005 was on the radio all the time.
yea, but it took radio 6-7 months to pick it up. 3005 is the 1st single from BTI.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Songs about guns and moving dope are corny. Gambino is cornier so shuuuut the fukk up with that shyt.

:rudy: @ you thinking the hate for this guy is something that's only recent.

At what point did I say it was recent? I'm asking in general, why all the hate.
And the only response I keep getting is "durr he's corny lol" Can you elaborate more on why he's "corny"? Or has listening to Future deteriorated your brain cells :mjlol: