Gambino throwing darts at Drake, Kendrick and Q

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
@Clutch Robinson gambino haters say he's corny, gambino fans say he's hated because he's not moving guns and dope. I haven't been in a Gambino thread in ages, yet people like you are still repeating that gun/dope reference. It's probably not even your first time saying it, yet you have the gall to generalize me.

With that said, why do YOU like him?:sas1:

Because he's creative. Because he does a RANGE of music, not just bullshyt rap over trap beats. People can actually relate to some of the songs he makes. He's genuine as an artist. That's why I like him. So why are you throwing shade? Because its the cool thing to do? :sas1:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's a shot from Chance at Drake........

Either way Let the emo beef begin

tumblr_inline_mzj5t820mz1s102bi.gif

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Because he's creative. Because he does a RANGE of music, not just bullshyt rap over trap beats. People can actually relate to some of the songs he makes. He's genuine as an artist. That's why I like him. So why are you throwing shade? Because its the cool thing to do? :sas1:

I don't like things based off their creativity/versatility<------neither of those words exclusively correlate to 'good'. If you can relate to him, that's fine, but if he still raps about how he can't the right girl and being picked on as a kid, then that would make him just as redundant as a trap artist, of which you seem to just categorize all of hip hop under. Smooth.

And those last two questions make you sound like a fukking mom. Just stop it already:laugh:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I don't like things based off their creativity/versatility<------neither of those words exclusively correlate to 'good'. If you can relate to him, that's fine, but if he still raps about how he can't the right girl and being picked on as a kid, then that would make him just as redundant as a trap artist, of which you seem to just categorize all of hip hop under. Smooth.

And those last two questions make you sound like a fukking mom. Just stop it already:laugh:

:mjlol: you just outed yourself as a high school kid. I'm not going to go back and forth with you, kid.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I cant really see how anyone would put down Drake to big up Gambino or vice versa. Theyre kinda the same. Maybe you cater to one's production a bit more, or you prefer the people they associate with. Drake has consistently hot records has a much stronger catalog...Gambino is a bit more ambitious musically, and produces his own shyt but has less appeal

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
the hate flowing through this thread is surprising

i'd really love to see drake and schoolboy freestyle back :popcorn:

kendrick would eat this nikka lunch but how you gonna call him corny for calling them out in a freestyle keeping it hip hop

i hope more rappers start doing this shyt

this nikka bino is gonna have a crazy career ahead of him..