Gambino throwing darts at Drake, Kendrick and Q

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I tried listening to this dude for the first time yesterday after seeing somebody here I held as a "peer" say they were a huge fan.

Dude sucks.

Corey Gunz birthed all these squeaky voiced fast rapping ass nikkas.
Plus rep.

And that freestyle was awful :what:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I like CG, but Drake and Kendrick would wash him in a lyrical exchange without breaking a sweat. CG makes interesting music thats accessible to a broad range of fans, but hes not even close to being a lyrical heavyweight.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Idk if yall clowin him... I fukks him. I'd love to see him at Lollapolooza but that shyt sold out like the Beyonce concert. And he's got a nice body too :noah: I'd love to just rub baby oil on his chest... :shaq:But he's got to have the facial hair...:sas2:
i hope you're a woman!!!

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never understood why folks liked him to begin with or were hyping him up. :snoop: it's even sadder that folks are just realizing that he's trash too. to me, it shows that there aren't folks that are genuinely into music or artists like that. they just run to whatever they see that has some hype behind it just to fit in or be apart of the crowd.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
childish gambino is in the macklemore hopsin mack miller mgk college kid hypebeast lane. aint nobody listenin to what this man has to say. i thought he was one of those actor dudes parodying a rapper, didnt even realize he is actually doing this shyt seriously.

basically MTVU.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Freestyle was not good, with that being said he's easily one of the most talented artist in any genre out. He can definitely sing better than drake and he can write music period. If you're not feeling him cool, but all this other shade thrown at him is ignorance. His story is fascinating and he's completely self aware of his image. For all the people complaining about industry plants but no one wants to big up an artist who's self made like this. He has fans in the comedy, music and writing genre and lots of them don't even know its the same person. Outsold established artist with way more backing without "c00ning" as the coli loves to say. Again, if you dont like his music I understand but all that other stuff is just stupid.