Votes: 92 77.3%
  • Eminem

Votes: 27 22.7%

• Total voters
Daps
The slim shady lp
The marshall mathers lp
The eminem show

I give Eminem these 3. EVERYTHING after this is mid. I love these 3 albums.

The documentary
Doctor's advocate
Lax

I give Game these 3.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
That is exactly what I'm saying.

If you can't name 50 better rappers, I suggest you exlore more.

Bruh you can't name 50 greater rappers than either. And we not doing this shoehorn shyt where yall narrow it to one aspect of rapping, we're talking the complete embodiment of being a rapper...

You ain't naming 50 worthy nikkas than either, cut it out lmao...

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bruh you can't name 50 greater rappers than either. And we not doing this shoehorn shyt where yall narrow it to one aspect of rapping, we're talking the complete embodiment of being a rapper...

You ain't naming 50 worthy nikkas than either, cut it out lmao...
I definitely can. Not wasting 20 minutes typing it out for Coli nikkas. You think they're top 50, okay. Wrong, but okay.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Neither. Can’t take a bullied cracker or a former stripper serious. Both mad corny probably top 5 in that regard and they are not 5. Like if there was a scenario where my only choices were these two artists for hip hop I would listen to other genres or just kill me

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Game easily. Game has no bad album Eminem has multiple bad albums. You can see where Eminem declined, Game never declined.

EDIT: And since we are it Game ranks higher on that all time list than Eminem fukk record sales

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Game easily. Game has no bad album Eminem has multiple bad albums. You can see where Eminem declined, Game never declined.

EDIT: And since we are it Game ranks higher on that all time list than Eminem fukk record sales
So ad nauseum name dropping, back biting, having ghostwriters, and being a weirdo on and off wax is cool?

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Poll would be more difficult if you debated their mainstream solo albums in the beginning. If you go from Documentary to Lax vs SSLP to Encore it's Em, but Em's albums after Encore have been absolute dogshyt so Game wins.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I won't vote since I don't fukk with Eminem at all but Game has a some really solid albums that surprised me. Took me a while to even check one out. The Documentary 2.0/2.5 and 1992 in particular. fukk it I'll vote anyway

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I won't vote since I don't fukk with Eminem at all but Game has a some really solid albums that surprised me. Took me a while to even check one out. The Documentary 2.0/2.5 and 1992 in particular. fukk it I'll vote anyway

Better Albums vs Better Rapper

Album Wise it ain't close. For all of Game's clownery, he hasn't made a wack album yet. :yeshrug:

Skill wise, you gotta take Em, but that gap isn't as wide as ya think.