Votes: 92 77.3%
  • Eminem

Votes: 27 22.7%

• Total voters

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
Eminem has two good albums and that's it

and I'd rather listen to elevator music than any of the shyt he dropped the last decade
The Game discography is way more consistent and I wouldn't be embarrassed if I got caught listening to it:yeshrug:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The game

The documentary
Doctor's advocate

Lax
The red album
Jesus piece
The documentary 2
The documentary 2.5

Born 2 rap
Drillmatic - Heart vs Mind

Eminem

The slim shady lp
The marshall mathers lp
The eminem show

Encore
Relapse
Recovery
The marshall mather lp 2
Revival
Kamikaze
Music to be murder by

Imo, they about neck & neck with their respective discographies. They're best albums (in the bold) are the ones you can go back and listen to based on content and not a bunch of skippable tracks. Game & Eminem are really two different types of artists. Game is like a throwback to gangsta rap era, Em is basically a mix between pop/hip-hop Em speaks on shyt he can relate to or certain current events and is still inspired to drop an album regardless of any criticism he gets.

Both artists have back to back classics: Em - MMLP/The Eminem Show
Game - The Documentary/Doctors Advocate

Both also have their fair share of lackluster/shytty albums:
Em - MMLP2/Revival/Relapse
Game - LAX/1992/Jesus Piece (I wasn't a fan of it)

Like I said they about neck & neck in the album department.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
yall underrated born 2 rap in here...thats a top 5 album of the 2 artist combined

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is definitely a "they had us in the first half" type of moment. I cannot stand to listen to anything after Encore and Encore is even pushing it

I can throw ANY Game album on and at least ride with it. Although I have heard all the music, absolutely none of it has been memorable. But it's clearly better music....

So if I had to make a choice for one artist's ALBUMS to disappear.. It'd be Em. Now if we including all features and outside tracks... Then I gotta bring Em back

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don’t even understand how this is really a debate. Eminem hasn’t made any good music since before Game’s debut dropped. Game literally doesn’t have a bad album. Eminem has almost 20 years worth of mediocre to bad albums. That has to be a record for people considered legends. You can say that Em has better technical rapping ability, but so do Canibus and Immortal Technique, but how many actual good albums do they have and good music do they make?

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a low-key disrespect to Eminem

The Game's best albums ain't fukk with Eminem first 3 albums (SSLP, MMLP, TES).

Sure, Eminem damn fell off, and The Game getting better.
Ems first three albums are overrated as hell they aged terriblely I'll take games almost weakest project over ems best shyt

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man.. Try having this debate with hip hop "fans" in real life.

They'll say Eminem just off the narrative... My final say is always bruh go for a drive, wind ur windows down and turn that em shyt loud... You're gonna be looking like a real victim on road.

People who grew up listening to em and having hearing other GOATs always riding his nutsack will permanently have this idea that he's untouchable mc but rarely have they gone back and listened to those albums again as an adult. It's cringe worthy shyt.

Facts