Gamers are THE WORST consumers in any market

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Buy $100 deluxe package...the game company makes a billion dollars, still allow them to nickel and dime you after you bough it

Make game systems always online...charge for multiplayer "services"...the devs "update" games so you don't have to guarantee quality at launch

We still preordering games for digital trinkets...and fukk up stores if we can't get our money back for games that ain't good, that we paid for months before release

"Give them time" to improve games they've been working on for years, hyping them up

And defend us critique like you own stock..."it's not even that serious"

Watch reviews and gameplay and be naive enough to think YouTubers/Twitcher aren't getting a bag to play a game hours and days on end

And after all the complaining, still play with your system connected to the internet as the companies see the engagement numbers to justify all the bullshyt

Complain a year later, holding out hope the games will improve

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

Fixed

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
So you're telling me they're any worse than the nikkas spending damn near double the price of a game console every year for a new phone that has minimal improvements, features they'll never use, is also listening to you/getting you to scan your facial features, all for the sake of clout? They're any worse than sports fans brawling in the stands, throwing beer at people wearing a jersey they don't like, hurling racial slurs at each other and players, cultivating gambling addictions, etc all for the sake of making players millions and making racist billionaires even richer?

Consumers are garbage across the board. Music fans might be the only ones someone without their heads up their ass....somewhat

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I don't understand how people picking on gamers, when most of everyone buying phones every year. Buying phones with 8GB ram. The fukk you doing with 8GB of ram on a smartphone. You not photoshoping images on the go. :mjlol:

Got people stealing and fighting on black Friday, risking lives for $300 deals on 4K TV's.:mjlol:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Buy $100 deluxe package...the game company makes a billion dollars, still allow them to nickel and dime you after you bough it

Make game systems always online...charge for multiplayer "services"...the devs "update" games so you don't have to guarantee quality at launch

We still preordering games for digital trinkets...and fukk up stores if we can't get our money back for games that ain't good, that we paid for months before release

"Give them time" to improve games they've been working on for years, hyping them up

And defend us critique like you own stock..."it's not even that serious"

Watch reviews and gameplay and be naive enough to think YouTubers/Twitcher aren't getting a bag to play a game hours and days on end

And after all the complaining, still play with your system connected to the internet as the companies see the engagement numbers to justify all the bullshyt

Complain a year later, holding out hope the games will improve

I won't lie you speaking facts tho. I saw that dumbass annual pass for Destiny 2 and straight up hit the :dahell: I already paid 30 bucks for forsaken and expansion 1 and 2. Glad I got that shyt on PS+ otherwise I wouldn't even be talking about it.:aicmon:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real, games been releasing with bugs and barebones since I was a kid in the NES days. It's just now with patches and with the internet that we give it more noticed. Back in the day you would have to buy the game again in hopes of getting the revision.

All in all I do agree. All the practices the devs do that gamers hate are in place because gamers allowed them and still allow them while steadily complaining :mjlol:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Go to Gamefaqs and read the Fallout 76 forums, then try to process that at least some of those people are serious and not trolling

I get it, Fallout 5 prolly isn't coming til like 2023

But, damn, play Fallout 4,again or something :mjlol: Who even told them this was a good idea?

This screamed; here's a multiplayer for F4 and buy some micro-t to line our pockets :laff:

So you're telling me they're any worse than the nikkas spending damn near double the price of a game console every year for a new phone that has minimal improvements, features they'll never use, is also listening to you/getting you to scan your facial features, all for the sake of clout? They're any worse than sports fans brawling in the stands, throwing beer at people wearing a jersey they don't like, hurling racial slurs at each other and players, cultivating gambling addictions, etc all for the sake of making players millions and making racist billionaires even richer?

Consumers are garbage across the board. Music fans might be the only ones someone without their heads up their ass....somewhat

I'm not talking behavior, but, phone and sports consumers are on that list, but, fans literally will ignore that were being charged an entry fee to games, then charges while in the game like this is Disney World

My goodness, I wish we had stats on NBA 2K VC :russ: that game is unplayable if you just pay for the standard version of the game

I don't understand how people picking on gamers, when most of everyone buying phones every year. Buying phones with 8GB ram. The fukk you doing with 8GB of ram on a smartphone. You not photoshoping images on the go. :mjlol:

Got people stealing and fighting on black Friday, risking lives for $300 deals on 4K TV's.:mjlol:

The best comp are phone consumers :mjlol:

Of course they're bad, but, atleast they have an excuse of a monopoly of sorts/limited options

And you damn near are required to have a smartphone nowadays

And it even seems they are wising up