Gamers are THE WORST consumers in any market

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I would like to point anywhere else, but gamers really do feed the machine.

Many gamers are just simps willing to shell out more money because they're sheeps. They give up the good fight (if they ever had one to begin with) because they defer to their escapism...which is said video game. Spineless nerds who just want that digital fix.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dudes be defending these companies and their garbage practices like they work for them:what:

I'll be on Gfaqs, NeoGAF, YT, etc expressing my gripes and dumbasses come out the woodwork

"games cost too much to make these days"

"they gotta reach a wide audience"

"it don't make business sense to give a complete product"

:gucci:

Motherfukker, how is that any of my concern as a buyer?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
we got season pass, micro transactions, loot boxes, paying for the allowance to get online (they ain't providing the internet), and broken, aka needs a day 1, day 30 and day 60 patch, games on release

and we really arguing bout this shyt

yea i MIGHT get a phone every year... but i'm buying the phone... not a phone, a pass to get the speaker, microphone and keyboard later on, .99 cent everytime i want to use the dim feature, i do pay for internet but that's the service.. i don't pay apple to get on apple servers to play games on my phone.... and if i never updated my iphone since the day i got it... it'd still work flawlessly as my iphone 5 still does

imagine buying a car and they say wait... you gotta download the ecu first... and your seats gonna come in these loot boxes.. you may get leather, you may have to give us another 5k and try again... and the exhaust ain't gonna work until you brought it back 3 times... enjoy!!!

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
we got season pass, micro transactions, loot boxes, paying for the allowance to get online (they ain't providing the internet), and broken, aka needs a day 1, day 30 and day 60 patch, games on release

and we really arguing bout this shyt

yea i MIGHT get a phone every year... but i'm buying the phone... not a phone, a pass to get the speaker, microphone and keyboard later on, .99 cent everytime i want to use the dim feature, i do pay for internet but that's the service.. i don't pay apple to get on apple servers to play games on my phone.... and if i never updated my iphone since the day i got it... it'd still work flawlessly as my iphone 5 still does

imagine buying a car and they say wait... you gotta download the ecu first... and your seats gonna come in these loot boxes.. you may get leather, you may have to give us another 5k and try again... and the exhaust ain't gonna work until you brought it back 3 times... enjoy!!!
im fed up with hving a couple of hrs to play said game but it needs a 7gb update along with the other 2 i had on backup. Happened this week with cod 2k and madden. cod had a 22 gb update

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
im fed up with hving a couple of hrs to play said game but it needs a 7gb update along with the other 2 i had on backup. Happened this week with cod 2k and madden. cod had a 22 gb update
i already know... buy a game, put it in, and walk away for a few hours.. most retarded shyt in history

lets not even talk about the in game update.. you wait hours to install the game, download the day 1 patch and the new update... only to start the game and get some mini game while it installs it some more

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
this is the worst era in gaming history

all these fukkin "pay to win" transactions and turning gamers into game testers so they could release their product faster and then make some patches in meantime

as far as consumerism goes, all that shyt is woat, you got muthafukkas buying so much clothes their wardrobe has no empty space left, then bunch of a$$holes buying big ass tv screens or phones with so much shyt in there that they dont need :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Dudes be defending these companies and their garbage practices like they work for them:what:

I'll be on Gfaqs, NeoGAF, YT, etc expressing my gripes and dumbasses come out the woodwork

"games cost too much to make these days"

"they gotta reach a wide audience"

"it don't make business sense to give a complete product"

:gucci:

Motherfukker, how is that any of my concern as a buyer?
Repped for this.

The fukk does a developer/publisher overspending have to do with me? I'm not picking up your slack other than spending $60 IF I want the game.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
i already know... buy a game, put it in, and walk away for a few hours.. most retarded shyt in history

lets not even talk about the in game update.. you wait hours to install the game, download the day 1 patch and the new update... only to start the game and get some mini game while it installs it some more
RDR2....between installing both discs and downloading patches, I ironed 3 outfits for work and did the dishes....come back...the shyt still aint finished :beli:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
312.jpg

Sums up the typical gamer.

Current industry practices are pathetic.