obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:mjlol:

I get it, Fallout 5 prolly isn't coming til like 2023

But, damn, play Fallout 4,again or something :mjlol: Who even told them this was a good idea?

This screamed; here's a multiplayer for F4 and buy some micro-t to line our pockets :laff:

I'm not talking behavior, but, phone and sports consumers are on that list, but, fans literally will ignore that were being charged an entry fee to games, then charges while in the game like this is Disney World

My goodness, I wish we had stats on NBA 2K VC :russ: that game is unplayable if you just pay for the standard version of the game

The best comp are phone consumers :mjlol:

Of course they're bad, but, atleast they have an excuse of a monopoly of sorts/limited options

And you damn near are required to have a smartphone nowadays

And it even seems they are wising up
I feel you fam, but the vast majority of gamers aren't going crazy like that. The average gamer isn't buying a new console first week, for the sake of having the newest shyt, and then complaining about a lack of games. I know nobody offline that has bought the deluxe edition of a game. shyt, I don't know nikkas that buy expansion packs. We may treat them like knuckle daggers, but the average gamer waits a long time to buy a new console/game, buys a handful of games a year, watches their Netflix, Hulu, etc, and might spend some bread on micro-transactions(GTA, NBA 2K, Fortnite, etc.) I've seen this in all the things I'm interested enough to talk about on an online forum: we engage in this shyt a lot deeper than the average person. With that said, somehow the brokest nikkas I know stay with the new iPhone. I see dudes using the latest Galaxy Note for social media and they don't even know the muhfukka has a pen:francis:shyt, TV and film consumers are way up there too. I'm not caping for gamers, God knows I'm gaming less and less nowadays, but I can't single them out is all:yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The average gamer isn't buying a new console first week

the fukk are you talking about? Isnt the issue with PS4 and Nintendo Switch is that they sold out in the first week and was back ordered for months ?

for the sake of having the newest shyt, and then complaining about a lack of games

youve posted enough here to know this is just wrong. Go back to the threads here when xbox1/ps4 released both sides were basically saying "next year we get all games" for like 2-3 years in a row... saying both consoles came out light compared to previous consoles

I know nobody offline that has bought the deluxe edition of a game.

:mjlol: the fukk kind of argument is this? Deluxe / Collector editions used to sell out instantly.. now Deluxe is just usually a season pass or extra few skins or something but how would you ever know if they bought it anyway since you can usually just upgrade digitally to the deluxe version?

shyt, I don't know nikkas that buy expansion packs

the fukk outta this thread :mjlol:

We may treat them like knuckle daggers, but the average gamer waits a long time to buy a new console/game, buys a handful of games a year,

every graphic and stat would prove this other wise as gaming every year for 20 years has trended upwards in revenue and consuming even more and buying more games than ever... in the mid 2000's an AAA title might sell 2-3 million copies and would be considered a top selling game of the year. Now multiple games sell 5-15 million copies each almost yearly

and might spend some bread on micro-transactions(GTA, NBA 2K, Fortnite, etc.) I've seen this in all the things I'm interested enough to talk about on an online forum: we engage in this shyt a lot deeper than the average person.

who do you think is spending the BILLIONS of dollars a year on Fortnite skins and NBA 2k points?? Its the opposite.. its not the forum user.. its the people who dont post on the forums because they too busy enjoying the games.. especially console gamers..

With that said, somehow the brokest nikkas I know stay with the new iPhone. I see dudes using the latest Galaxy Note for social media and they don't even know the muhfukka has a pen

Phone sales are trending downwards.. rapidly. to the point Apple doesnt even want to report sale figures anymore. The hype for yearly new phones is dead. Been dead. This is a talking point of 2014. We are in 2018 now. You are just out of touch with reality.

you really have the worst post of the year for this sub forum :scust: very uncharacter like for you :scust: go back to the film room :hhh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
you really have the worst post of the year for this sub forum :scust: very uncharacter like for you :scust: go back to the film room :hhh:

Being back ordered initially does not mean that is when the most consoles for a particular system were sold. Common sense would dictate the majority of a consoles sales do not happen immediately.

I can easily up posts in here of nikkas complaining about the lack of content in a consoles initial year. shyt I can find cats talking about that in the second year. A lot of that is due to stannery, something the average gamer doesn't engage in besides playful banter.

I can easily know if someone I know and speak to in real life about games is buying deluxe editions. My inability to play certain maps with them in multiplayer games would prove that.

Sales going up has nothing to do with the number of games the average player is buying a year. I'm not the one to try those alternative facts with. AAA games are selling more now than ever? Ok, the hell does that have to do with my point of the average gamer buying a handful of games a year? Only a handful of games a year are making the numbers you're claiming. Don't get me started on you claiming sell-in numbers as sell-through numbers, bruh

I said the average gamer might spend bread on micrtransactions and also gave examples. The thread is about how gamers will bytch but support the shyt they bytch about. The average gamer isn't bytching about microtransactions. It's the forum dude doing that. You also clearly need a refresher on the term "average". Proclaimed "Elite" gamers on this very forum bytch about voluntarily spending money on microtransactions. 12 yr old Billy is not running to his forum of choice complaining about the new skin he copped.

As far as your opinion about phone hype: you're wrong.

I was at work and planning on ignoring this silliness, but that silly last part of your post warranted a response. Notice how I responded like a nikka having a discussion with another nikka as opposed to a groupie going overboard for attention?

No smilies either

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Being back ordered initially does not mean that is when the most consoles for a particular system were sold. Common sense would dictate the majority of a consoles sales do not happen immediately.

this is just not true.. They are back ordered because the masses are trying to buy them and they cant keep stock. They sell out instantly upon arrival. Outside of PS3, most of console sales happen in first few years and then they maintain the lower sales through big discounts in the later years.

I can easily up posts in here of nikkas complaining about the lack of content in a consoles initial year. shyt I can find cats talking about that in the second year. A lot of that is due to stannery, something the average gamer doesn't engage in besides playful banter.
?? You are agreeing with my point here... which is the opposite of what your originally wrote.. The average gamer doesnt stan?? Is that why PS4 has over double the sales of Xbox1?? Everyone stans. Your mind is warped into a false reality that some how the shyt we discuss here is limited to here. Its not. Everyone in the entire world has these discussions. Maybe not the name calling that we do here (even though its even worse in other places). But stan wars happen since before forum software even existed :ufdup:

I can easily know if someone I know and speak to in real life about games is buying deluxe editions. My inability to play certain maps with them in multiplayer games would prove that.

No one gives a shyt about your small circle of friends :heh: I cant name 1 person who listens to Taylor Swift, yet she sells 5 million records every album.. billions of people on this earth, millions of gaming consumers. The sales would show otherwise of the point you are failing to make here.

Sales going up has nothing to do with the number of games the average player is buying a year.

:what: I wont even entertain the foolishness of this statement

. I'm not the one to try those alternative facts with. AAA games are selling more now than ever? Ok, the hell does that have to do with my point of the average gamer buying a handful of games a year?
... if AAA games are selling more than ever that means more people are buying them.. are you just acting stupid at this point? Before someone might buy Street Fighter 2 and thatd be the only game they got all year. Now between digital download, flash sales, other ways to get discounts at Best Buy or Amazon, people are buying more games than ever.

I said the average gamer might spend bread on micrtransactions and also gave examples. The thread is about how gamers will bytch but support the shyt they bytch about. The average gamer isn't bytching about microtransactions.
Do you live under a rock? Gaming greed has snowballed out of control DUE to Microtransactions and "deluxe"/Season pass (that you say no one buys :laff: ) its the EXACT shyt people complain about.. I really think you are just acting stupid at this point.. shyt that used to be free (map packs, unlocking skins through achievements, etc) now are sold through micro transactions. Its exactly 1000000% the shyt that gaming consumers complain about and why the consumers are dumb for supporting it.

12 yr old Billy is not running to his forum of choice complaining about the new skin he copped.
Oh but he is... Maybe not in your SMALL circle of 3 friends no one gives a fukk about,... but yes Billy is running to the world of warcraft forums to complain about the mount skin he bought from Blizzard store. Millions of posts actually.

As far as your opinion about phone hype: you're wrong.
:heh: is this why Apple is panic mode since the iPhone XS is bombing sales wise ? :dead: im wrong that phone sales are trending downwards because people are holding onto their phones longer because $1000 cost point is too high for the average consumer as we head into another recession in 2-3 years? How old are you by the way, youve been posting here awhile but you come off as a young person in this thread

I was at work and planning on ignoring this silliness, but that silly last part of your post warranted a response. Notice how I responded like a nikka having a discussion with another nikka as opposed to a groupie going overboard for attention?

No smilies either

wow you used no smilies

at this point I dont even believe you believe any of this complete bull shyt you typed out but you arent used to forum members here calling you out on something so now you are just trying to save face defending points you dont even believe in.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
this is just not true.. They are back ordered because the masses are trying to buy them and they cant keep stock. They sell out instantly upon arrival. Outside of PS3, most of console sales happen in first few years and then they maintain the lower sales through big discounts in the later years.

?? You are agreeing with my point here... which is the opposite of what your originally wrote.. The average gamer doesnt stan?? Is that why PS4 has over double the sales of Xbox1?? Everyone stans. Your mind is warped into a false reality that some how the shyt we discuss here is limited to here. Its not. Everyone in the entire world has these discussions. Maybe not the name calling that we do here (even though its even worse in other places). But stan wars happen since before forum software even existed :ufdup:

No one gives a shyt about your small circle of friends :heh: I cant name 1 person who listens to Taylor Swift, yet she sells 5 million records every album.. billions of people on this earth, millions of gaming consumers. The sales would show otherwise of the point you are failing to make here.

:what: I wont even entertain the foolishness of this statement

... if AAA games are selling more than ever that means more people are buying them.. are you just acting stupid at this point? Before someone might buy Street Fighter 2 and thatd be the only game they got all year. Now between digital download, flash sales, other ways to get discounts at Best Buy or Amazon, people are buying more games than ever.

Do you live under a rock? Gaming greed has snowballed out of control DUE to Microtransactions and "deluxe"/Season pass (that you say no one buys :laff: ) its the EXACT shyt people complain about.. I really think you are just acting stupid at this point.. shyt that used to be free (map packs, unlocking skins through achievements, etc) now are sold through micro transactions. Its exactly 1000000% the shyt that gaming consumers complain about and why the consumers are dumb for supporting it.

Oh but he is... Maybe not in your SMALL circle of 3 friends no one gives a fukk about,... but yes Billy is running to the world of warcraft forums to complain about the mount skin he bought from Blizzard store. Millions of posts actually.

:heh: is this why Apple is panic mode since the iPhone XS is bombing sales wise ? :dead: im wrong that phone sales are trending downwards because people are holding onto their phones longer because $1000 cost point is too high for the average consumer as we head into another recession in 2-3 years? How old are you by the way, youve been posting here awhile but you come off as a young person in this thread

wow you used no smilies

at this point I dont even believe you believe any of this complete bull shyt you typed out but you arent used to forum members here calling you out on something so now you are just trying to save face defending points you dont even believe in.
I see this is one of those war of attrition back and forths as opposed to nikkas actually having a discussion. Aight, I guess.

Notice how you said most console sales happen in the first few years? Double back to the original point I made.

Not sure how I'm agreeing with you by saying coli nikkas were complaining about lack of games on "rival" consoles. People joke about their consoles being better on social media. Cats aren't looking up numbers to prove their side won on Instagram like nikkas are doing on here or other video game forums. So no I never agreed with you.

You apparently give a shyt about my small circle since you replied to my statement about no one I know buying deluxe editions or expansion packs. No shyt a Collector's Edition is selling out instantly, btw. There's less of them and hardcore fans know about the shyt far in advance. The casual gamer wasn't saying "I need that MGS5 bionic arm!" They were just hyped to play the game.

You haven't entertained any of my statements, if we're being real.

Video games are more popular than they used to be. Find anywhere that I argued this point. From PC to console, the hardware exists and is affordable enough to warrant a purchase. Kids don't go outside anymore. Consoles have become all in one systems thus leading to the most casual or even non-gamers owning them. All of this means more opportunities for game sales to increase. More people having consoles means more people will buy the popular games. You thought you were making some grandiose point by saying AAA games are selling more than ever? Just like Hollywood, the highest selling games are remakes, sequels, franchises in general. How the hell is you bringing up flash sales and discounts going against my point of the casual gamer not being as garbage a comsumer as OP said they were? What are you even arguing right now?

Micro-transactions is what the devoted consumers complains about. I'm well aware that nerds and politicians that don't want to actually spend time on shyt that's important have harped on the issue for the last couple years. The issue with microtransactions has always been if they affected gameplay and the odds of beating your competitor. Cosmetic microtransactions, aka the shyt that is your choice to buy and doesn't affect competitive gameplay, is the majority of what's being sold. So again, it's the hardcore gamers bytching about this shyt. The hardcore gamers, lo and behold, have the loudest voices in the gaming community. The shyt the hardcore gamer has to say is what is echoed by gaming "journalism".

Phone sales trending downwards does not mean nikkas aren't still buying phones at a ridiculous rate compared to what they actually need a phone for. If I wasn't lowkey bored, I'd hate that I had to elaborate on this. Yes, phone manufacturers may have finally realized that a ceiling has been reached on pricing, but vanity and the need to have the newest thing is still a real thing. Less people buying $1000 phones is not a fallacy. But you're acting like cats aren't gucci buying that $700 phone just because their upgrade is up.

I'm very used to forum members calling me out in every forum on here, btw. I usually respond cordially like I did towards @Easy-E who didn't seem to have any issue with it. Why you're so aggie, beats me doe

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
better listen to em

:snoop:

Why are people arguing with me?

The shyt is laid out over and over. Plain and simple.

But, I guess 20 mins is too much for these kids.

EDIT:

:mjlol:

WTF?

cdixh20uyf311.jpg

watch-dogs-2-special-editions-checklist.jpg.optimal.jpg

There is no version with 100% of everything? :russ: