GameStop “Excited” about Demand for Xbox One S

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got mine an hour ago :blessed:
:blessed: Time to buy the X1S now. It's worth it for the UHD 4K BD player alone. I noticed some sound lag on my X1S that I didn't have with my OG X1, but I just adjusted the sound delay on my TV and it's back to normal. I love my X1S and I haven't even played a game on it yet :wow:

4K Netflix, 4K Amazon, 4KUHD movies :blessed:

If you have a 4K TV there is literally no reason not to buy this. Now they got the cheaper models out too that come with free games. I shoulda waited, but I wanted the 4K UHD BD player badly.

Early adopters always get screwed (I bought the OG X1 around launch for $500....now it's half that :huhldup:)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Got mine an hour ago :blessed:

:blessed: Time to buy the X1S now. It's worth it for the UHD 4K BD player alone. I noticed some sound lag on my X1S that I didn't have with my OG X1, but I just adjusted the sound delay on my TV and it's back to normal. I love my X1S and I haven't even played a game on it yet :wow:

4K Netflix, 4K Amazon, 4KUHD movies :blessed:

If you have a 4K TV there is literally no reason not to buy this. Now they got the cheaper models out too that come with free games. I shoulda waited, but I wanted the 4K UHD BD player badly.

Early adopters always get screwed (I bought the OG X1 around launch for $500....now it's half that :huhldup:)

He have to be an idiot to not buy one especially with the Neo possibly being push back until next year

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He have to be an idiot to not buy one especially with the Neo possibly being push back until next year

Yes there is.

It's still OG Xbox 1 specs. Yes, I lose the HDR, but that's it. I get the 4K upscaling with TV by itself.

I can wait. :wink:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yes there is.

It's still OG Xbox 1 specs. Yes, I lose the HDR, but that's it. I get the 4K upscaling with TV by itself.

I can wait. :wink:
I have a SUHD Samsung 4K (their highest line). The upscaling on the X1S is better (and Samsung and Sony supposedly have the best upscaling on 4K TVs). Plus, you're forgetting about the 4KUHD BD player that would cost you the same price as the X1S.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have a SUHD Samsung 4K (their highest line). The upscaling on the X1S is better (and Samsung and Sony supposedly have the best upscaling on 4K TVs). Plus, you're forgetting about the 4KUHD BD player that would cost you the same price as the X1S.

Bought a KS8000 60 inch Sammy.

I'm not buying any 4KUHDs right now (nothing out there I really want right now anyway), so I'm good.

but if I did want a UHD player, I'd definitely get a Larry S over the others as I would get a 2 for 1 with it.

Netflix 4k is good and I still have about 500GB left on my astraweb account to "use" :youngsabo:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Tried telling him these dudes too fanboy man lol

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bought a KS8000 60 inch Sammy.

I'm not buying any 4KUHDs right now (nothing out there I really want right now anyway), so I'm good.

but if I did want a UHD player, I'd definitely get a Larry S over the others as I would get a 2 for 1 with it.

Netflix 4k is good and I still have about 500GB left on my astraweb account to "use" :youngsabo:

Breh 4k player also upscale the blu rays better than a TV would. I mean you do what you gotta do but for investment sake and really taking advantage of the features I would get a 4k player asap. I was so happy you cop the 4k xbox because I had 4k for almost two years with no media just Netflix and youtube

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh 4k player also upscale the blu rays better than a TV would. I mean you do what you gotta do but for investment sake and really taking advantage of the features I would get a 4k player asap. I was so happy you cop the 4k xbox because I had 4k for almost two years with no media just Netflix and youtube

Here's the thing fam, once the NEO drops, what am I gonna do with it?

I'm not going to travel with it like I do my PS4.

If I wasn't going to cop a NEO, you'd be absolutely right. But I am, so there's no need to.

that's all. There's no 4KUHD movie discs that I REALLY want bad enough to cop a 4K player for and I don't own a ton of blurays either.

Really, I'm good. :smile:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

If I wasn't going to cop a NEO, you'd be absolutely right. But I am, so there's no need to.

that's all. There's no 4KUHD movie discs that I REALLY want bad enough to cop a 4K player for and I don't own a ton of blurays either.

If you have a 4K TV and you typing this, you pouring jelly on yaself.

I have a media reciever that upscales to 4K, but i'm sure it won't be as good as the xbox.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Nall that's understandable but breh with 4k you be watching shyt you won't even watch because it's so pretty :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

So you were able to compare your regular xbox one games upscaled on your set vs the xbox 1S version upscaled on your set?

What game did you do?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nall that's understandable but breh with 4k you be watching shyt you won't even watch because it's so pretty :lolbron:

I believe you totally.

If you have a 4K TV and you typing this, you pouring jelly on yaself.

I have a media reciever that upscales to 4K, but i'm sure it won't be as good as the xbox.

wouldn't doubt that either.

I just don't want to have an Xbox 1S sitting and not being used because I know it will once I cop a NEO. If I wasn't coppin a NEO yall would absolutely be right.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So you were able to compare your regular xbox one games upscaled on your set vs the xbox 1S version upscaled on your set?

What game did you do?

Breh I have two xboxes in my house and played one on the 4k and the s on the 4k every game looks better no lie. Games with vibrant colors and dark looks the best. 2K halo I mean the list goes on but on the coli it's all a lie.