GameStop “Excited” about Demand for Xbox One S

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh I have two xboxes in my house and played one on the 4k and the s on the 4k every game looks better no lie. Games with vibrant colors and dark looks the best. 2K halo I mean the list goes on but on the coli it's all a lie.

What's a lie? It makes total sense seeing as how the game is kinda being "double" upscaled (by the 1S first and then TV) in a way and being in HDR. If you are an Xbot with a 4K set, the 1S is a no brainer.

Take some comparison pics. I believe you, @Hiphoplives4eva and @Ciggavelli

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So you were able to compare your regular xbox one games upscaled on your set vs the xbox 1S version upscaled on your set?

What game did you do?
Oh, I don't play games on my Larry box :huhldup:

I specifically talking about Netflix and Amazon. I gave my old X1 to my brother, so I can't give you a side by side comparison, but Netflix and Amazon Prime look a lot better on my X1S than my X1. The colors are more vibrant and it just looks "cleaner.". Kinda hard to explain, without seeing it firsthand, but it was noticeable to me immediately.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I specifically talking about Netflix and Amazon. I gave my old X1 to my brother, so I can't give you a side by side comparison, but Netflix and Amazon Prime look a lot better on my X1S than my X1. The colors are more vibrant and it just looks "cleaner.". Kinda hard to explain, without seeing it firsthand, but it was noticeable to me immediately.

Probably the HDR.

What set you got? That's the biggest advantage of the 1S right now

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Was in line for one at Gamestop but they took so long trying to sell some dude a warranty, external and all kinds of other shyt to go with his XB1S bundle :mjlol:. By the time they got to me I hit them with the :manny: and told them to lemme get Doom for the PS4 for 20 dollars.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

:dead:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I have a SUHD Samsung 4K (their highest line). The upscaling on the X1S is better (and Samsung and Sony supposedly have the best upscaling on 4K TVs). Plus, you're forgetting about the 4KUHD BD player that would cost you the same price as the X1S.
Sony tvs sure do. Uncharted 4 looks amazing in upscaled 4K :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't see what the big fuss is with 4K HDR. I saw Uncharted 4 upscaled to 4K on a regular sammy 4K and that shyt looked amazing. I don't think someone will be missing out if they wait a few months to cop a Neo for 4K media/gaming since the Neo will most likely use reconstruction methods to output 4K games most likely so it's a win win. XB1S is just for impatient fanboys like @Leasy

Chef

All Star
Daps
Still thinking about picking an X1S despite my tv doesn't support HDR. The console is so sexy compared to the OG.:noah:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I went back and got one :damn: I regret it already this shyt is trash! Took a while to install Halo 5 and then when I clicked to play it had a 40gb update that has been downloading for hours :wtf: the only thing I've been able to do is watch Netflix

Last edited: