GameStop “Excited” about Demand for Xbox One S

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Don't see what the big fuss is with 4K HDR. I saw Uncharted 4 upscaled to 4K on a regular sammy 4K and that shyt looked amazing. I don't think someone will be missing out if they wait a few months to cop a Neo for 4K media/gaming since the Neo will most likely use reconstruction methods to output 4K games most likely so it's a win win. XB1S is just for impatient fanboys like @Leasy

You a damn idiot and I am not going to even post how HDR makes Uncharted looks better etc.. Stop being a fanboy for one thread.

I went back and got one :damn: I regret it already this shyt is trash! Took a while to install Halo 5 and then when I clicked to play it had a 40gb update that has been downloading for hours :wtf: the only thing I've been able to do is watch Netflix

Halo 5 is one of the largest games this gen I think the initial install is 80GB

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
KS8000 series is great.

And they are on sale this week.

Best sets gaming wise IMO. Low lag WITH HDR enabled. Easy setup and calibration as well.

Ok let me revise that. What's the best set for a nikka not trying to drop over a stack?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:blessed: Time to buy the X1S now. It's worth it for the UHD 4K BD player alone. I noticed some sound lag on my X1S that I didn't have with my OG X1, but I just adjusted the sound delay on my TV and it's back to normal. I love my X1S and I haven't even played a game on it yet :wow:

4K Netflix, 4K Amazon, 4KUHD movies :blessed:

If you have a 4K TV there is literally no reason not to buy this. Now they got the cheaper models out too that come with free games. I shoulda waited, but I wanted the 4K UHD BD player badly.

Early adopters always get screwed (I bought the OG X1 around launch for $500....now it's half that :huhldup:)
Less than half. I ended up getting a phat Xbox one for my backup TV for $140 after unloading the games it came with.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I don't believe the excitement.

Trading in an Xbone to buy an S. Where does the money come from for Gamestop?

They aint' gonna sell all those used consoles, they're basically giving out $100 coupons.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't believe the excitement.

Trading in an Xbone to buy an S. Where does the money come from for Gamestop?

They aint' gonna sell all those used consoles, they're basically giving out $100 coupons.

What the hell do you know about anything. Despite your naivety, there are plenty of people that are still interested in the x1.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Like piecing out the HDDs? I still don't see how that makes them money. No one is arepairing their own consoles and I don't think gamestop does repairs.
They do.

I believe they outsource it to another company, but what do you think gamestop premium refurbished means? They also refurbish phones as well.

GameStop knows what they are doing man, people really need to look at the value that they provide to the gaming community instead of just blasting them any chance they get.

The ONLY thing that I have an issue with gamestop at the moment is the fact that they don't have a program similar to best buy has with their gamers unlocked or the amazon prime pre-order perk. Once they can figure out the math and get a sub like that going they will be straight.

I actually like GameStop very much. I constantly buy things cheap from them :manny: