Gary, Indiana= The Worst City I've ever been to in my life

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Gary literally looks like Fallout 3 because there are no new buildings and everything looks bombed out and depleted. My family went to see MJ's house and then we bounced. But from what I understand the white people live near the water.

:pachaha:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Camden NJ is depressing as fukk

Camden_NJ_poverty.jpg

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I remember I went to Bmore and saw one of these
2011-09-21-22-01-25.jpg
I was like what is that? :dwillhuh: Homeboy was like this the blue light district. I said huh? He was like it monitors crime & violence. I said breh "why you bring me here" we were walking around mind you at night on friday. I was scared as shyt just wanted to get back to the car. :sadbron:

:russ: exact thing I said when my cousin took me to Camden. I was looking out the window like :merchant: the whole time

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I remember I went to Bmore and saw one of these
2011-09-21-22-01-25.jpg
I was like what is that? :dwillhuh: Homeboy was like this the blue light district. I said huh? He was like it monitors crime & violence. I said breh "why you bring me here" we were walking around mind you at night on friday. I was scared as shyt just wanted to get back to the car. :sadbron:

They have those type of cameras in NYC so to see one of those ain't nothing to be shook about :ld:

In addition, NYC they have actual watchtowers raised up on the block with the cop sitting in it like :birdman:

Even in Times Square which is like one of the safest places in America (Except for Easter weekend)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They have those type of cameras in NYC so to see one of those ain't nothing to be shook about :ld:

In addition, NYC they have actual watchtowers raised up on the block with the cop sitting in it like :birdman:

Even in Times Square which is like one of the safest places in America (Except for Easter weekend)

we got em here too.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.

go by farmers boulevard or Baisley pj's you will always see one out there

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Co-Sign, I'm from the grew up in the Bricks in the crack era and the carjack era and even I gotta say Gary, Indiana is some hard ghetto.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

I seen those in NY... How does anyone do dirt up there? It's always crowded and you have those street cameras and cops everywhere.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
sad you'll see it all over the place

western ny is a hellhole too

east ny is pretty run down but not nearly as bad as these pics