Gay parades banned in Moscow for 100 years

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how often mowgli mentions his bjj training when picking up girls. Granted its an easy way to get physical early with a female...hey let me show you this move lmao. I prefer a light figure four or sharpshooter though then they try to wrestle back and

:shaq:

Every date that ends up at my house involves a brazillian jiujitsu demonstration. I dont know for some reason women get moist when they are manhandled with in the most effortless way possible. I teach um a couple chokes n they get drunkingly wet off the power i give them. WHen i was single, i stayed smashing dimes because of my jiujitsu.

"hey, wanna learn how to choke me unconcious?":datazz:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russia is a pretty intolerant place. Between the whole p*ssy Riot thing, extreme homophobia, and the fact that 1 out of every 3 Black people there have been physically assaulted due to their race, it's not a place I'd be particularly interested in checking out.

Welcome to America.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I doubt it. Im a good dancer, I know brazillian jiujitsu, and my standup is superior to most people on earth. i love vodka and im a powerful drinker. You have to find common ground with people who want to hate. I never met an eastern european who didnt like the Mowgster.

They would put a bullet in you like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I doubt it seriously. Im not afraid, sorry. I have friends that have been and they didnt have any problems. Then again, they're tough not weak frail and bytch lookin.

Did they venture off the tourist track and into working class neighbourhoods?

Anyway, you evidently dont know many Russians or much about their culture. The neo Nazis there target the biggest left wing dude they can find and kick fook out of him to prove their masculinity. Only the footsoldiers target the geeky African kid who is only there for university.

The top boys take out the bigger fish.

It aint like America, bro.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Did they venture off the tourist track and into working class neighbourhoods?

Anyway, you evidently dont know many Russians or much about their culture. The neo Nazis there target the biggest left wing dude they can find and kick fook out of him to prove their masculinity. Only the footsoldiers target the geeky African kid who is only there for university.

The top boys take out the bigger fish.

It aint like America, bro.

If you were a foreigner coming to America, would you take a trip to rural alabama? I mean seriously. When you travel, you travel for safety because you are abroad and obviously, there are lunatics everywhere like these people. You dont gamble with your life for the sake of adventure like white people *hey honey lets take the RV and drive through Watts, Los Angeles tonight. I want to see how hard working class people live* Lets be realistic here. They went, where its safe and a large part of russia is safe because Russia is huge. This propoganda is used to keep foreigners from traveling but ultimately, they will anyway because these groups arent big enough to patrol the entire country and snuff out every foreigner. They're a dying breed which is why so many migrate to this nation for safety.

Ireland is even safter then Russia.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you were a foreigner coming to America, would you take a trip to rural alabama? I mean seriously. When you travel, you travel for safety because you are abroad and obviously, there are lunatics everywhere like these people. You dont gamble with your life for the sake of adventure like white people *hey honey lets take the RV and drive through Watts, Los Angeles tonight. I want to see how hard working class people live* Lets be realistic here. They went, where its safe and a large part of russia is safe because Russia is huge. This propoganda is used to keep foreigners from traveling but ultimately, they will anyway because these groups arent big enough to patrol the entire country and snuff out every foreigner. They're a dying breed which is why so many migrate to this nation for safety.

The thing with Russia is it's not the rural areas you have to worry about. All the racist violence happens in the big cities, the capital included- right where the tourists are.

The newest studies indicate that actually over 50% of Black people in Russia have been physically assaulted because of their race. It's not 1 out of 3 like I said earlier.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4737468.stm

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I hate the concept of a gay pride parade.

We argue for the rights of these people pointing out that they are born a certain way, that they just want to fit in society, and that sexual orientation should not be over emphasized.

And they seek to go out and throw our arguments in the bushes with their sham public catharsis.

Get over yourselves a$$holes.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps

Ireland is one of the safest places in the western world. Of course it is safer than Russia.

Anyway, if you visit Russia, be vigilant and enjoy yourself.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I hate all "pride" parades. I understand protests, but a parade. Let's save parades for celebration of events or holidays ok? And St. Patrick's day isn't a real holiday either you fukking a$$holes.

"Look, I'm proud to be Puerto Rican"..."Look, I'm proud to have had no choice in where I was born or who I was born to"

dikk sucking c*nt a$$holes.