Gay parades banned in Moscow for 100 years

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I knew a nikka personally who got beat down in Russia, but he was a scrawny kid. I'm tryna go out there though, their hoes :ohlawd:

Czech out Prague, breh. No need for a visa, its cheaper, not as backward, the beer is out of this world, it has 101 things to do and the women are absolutely beautiful.

You can go shooting for the day in an old soviet era bunker for circa 2000 czech crowns and let off AKs and whatever else for day. About 100 dollars. Oh, and the chicks serving you drinks are wearing camouflage style bikinis.

Then there is the Big Sister joint for afters. Google Big Sister. :gladbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Low murder rate?

First off you claimed that "even Ireland is safer than Russia". As in thinking Ireland is a dangerous place. It has one of the lowest murder rates in the western world. The two tribes aint warring no more. Now you claim Russia has a low murder rate. :whew:

The murder rate in Russia, with a population of 139 million and strict gun control is number 5 in the world.

The murder rate in the USA, with a population of 340 million and an armed citizenry is number 24 in the world.

Murders (per capita) statistics - Countries Compared - NationMaster

Ive been there, breh. I know of what I speak. Id recommend Poland/Hungary/Czech Republic(especially Prague) if a brother has a thing for vodka and slavic women.

A brother is taking a risk visiting Russia. Thats not p*ssy talk. It is what it is. Muscle doesnt repel bullets and blades.
According to wikipedia their murder rate is pretty low.
Blades repel blades but not bulletes. Rent a car in russia, ull be good. You take a risk going anywhere but if i wanna check out russia n get a view of their life, ima go. The government is ready for change and the people who have a problem with it are going to have to deal. All their violence is going to do is bring together the people they are accosting and then, things will subside because apparently these gangs attack in swarms against the weak not against people who have numbers. Lets stand up to these demons like real men. We cant live like like The Real, cowardly you know what i mean?

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
According to wikipedia their murder rate is pretty low.
Blades repel blades but not bulletes. Rent a car in russia, ull be good. You take a risk going anywhere but if i wanna check out russia n get a view of their life, ima go. The government is ready for change and the people who have a problem with it are going to have to deal. All their violence is going to do is bring together the people they are accosting and then, things will subside because apparently these gangs attack in swarms against the weak not against people who have numbers. Lets stand up to these demons like real men.

Alright, breh and I respect what you are saying. I just don't want my brothers going in there with their eyes wide shut. A brother over there on vacation, starts enjoying the vodka and the pretty locals a bit too much, wanders off the beaten track and wham. He done f*cked up.

I went there last year for a soccer match and it ain't no joke. Its not a place a brother would want to find himself in an awkward situation.

Even a skinny looking Russian dude has likely spent two years in the armed forces. They are ruthless motherfukkers.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Alright, breh and I respect what you are saying. I just don't want my brothers going in there with their eyes wide shut. A brother over there on vacation, starts enjoying the vodka and the pretty locals a bit too much, wanders off the beaten track and wham. He done f*cked up.

I went there last year for a soccer match and it ain't no joke. Its not a place a brother would want to find himself in an awkward situation.

Even a skinny looking Russian dude has likely spent two years in the armed forces. They are ruthless motherfukkers.

I dont doubt it can get real im just saying that black people are traveling there every year and very few are dying. I wonder how many foreigners get bodied in the united states every year on a visit.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I dont doubt it can get real im just saying that black people are traveling there every year and very few are dying. I wonder how many foreigners get bodied in the united states every year on a visit.

A lot of blacks are murdered in Russia don't be ignorant. And they are murdered because of the colour of their skin.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A lot of blacks are murdered in Russia don't be ignorant. And they are murdered because of the colour of their skin.
YEA? How many?

Nothing i havent seen before in America. I had to upgrade to a acura just to get police to stop pulling me over, handcuffing me in front of peoples houses while they asked to search my shyt. I always told um no though :smugfavre:

Walking through watts at night would make me more nervous then walking through russian cities.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps

I am a non American/Russian young black male whom has visited both countries. In America I had the time of my life and could of had p*ssy on tap. I was a novelty. An African dude with a Dublin accent.

In Russia I was never left alone by my peers. Why? For my own safety. There were 2,000 soccer fans visiting. Only four of us were black. I enjoyed myself there, but would not let my guard down once. After the game we went back to a pub to drink, sing and eat. During the night, it was my round, after ordering, I realised I was running low on funds and needed to hit the ATM machine. I said this to the bartender and he organised for two of the bouncers to walk with me to cashpoint, for my own safety. His words, not mine.

Make of that what you will.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I am a non American/Russian young black male whom has visited both countries. In America I had the time of my life and could of had p*ssy on tap. I was a novelty. An African dude with a Dublin accent.

In Russia I was never left alone by my peers. Why? For my own safety. There were 2,000 soccer fans visiting. Only four of us were black. I enjoyed myself there, but would not let my guard down once. After the game we went back to a pub to drink, sing and eat. During the night, it was my round, after ordering, I realised I was running low on funds and needed to hit the ATM machine. I said this to the bartender and he organised for two of the bouncers to walk with me to cashpoint, for my own safety. His words, not mine.

Make of that what you will.

So sounds lke you're safe in most businesses but its unsafe when you walk outside at night. Not a big deal. Keep a legion with you and you havin the time of your life like patrick swayze. I bet there has never been 1 incident of 5 brolic nikkas walkin around gettin tested for no reason.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
So sounds lke you're safe in most businesses but its unsafe when you walk outside at night. Not a big deal. Keep a legion with you and you havin the time of your life like patrick swayze. I bet there has never been 1 incident of 5 brolic nikkas walkin around gettin tested for no reason.

Nah, I was looked after as I was part of a group of 2,000 mick football fans each dropping circa 100 euro on beer. In an absolute shythole of a bar.

Five brolic(what does that mean, built?) dudes that would be manna from heaven for Russian Neo Nazis. Its what they thrive on. They can prove their metal, in front of their crew, against strong blacks. They believe themselves to be the master race. Madness, when you consider the history. But there we go.

The Russian mentality is different. Scumbag Russians pick on the strong. Not the weak. No glory in kicking f*ck out of some scrawny kid.

You are looking through this with an American prism. Things are different here in Europe, breh.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Walking through watts at night would make me more nervous then walking through russian cities.

I know you want to do your whole troll thing and all...

Russia is an extremely violent country where people are murdered for anything. Locals, Foreigners, minorities, and not just Blacks even Russians from different racial backgrounds who have more pronounced Asian features. It's not some myth. Go to liveleak talk to anyone who has spent time there. I even know people who've had friends who were murdered there. There's nothing pleasant about Russia. It's an extremely corrupt police state, with a large underworld. The former soviet bloc states are rife with criminals, racial tension and are extremely seedy. Russian cities are also expensive, Moscow is supposed to be more expensive than London.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I was looked after as I was part of a group of 2,000 mick football fans each dropping circa 100 euro on beer. In an absolute shythole of a bar.

Five brolic(what does that mean, built?) dudes that would be manna from heaven for Russian Neo Nazis. Its what they thrive on. They can prove their metal, in front of their crew, against strong blacks. They believe themselves to be the master race. Madness, when you consider the history. But there we go.

The Russian mentality is different. Scumbag Russians pick on the strong. Not the weak. No glory in kicking f*ck out of some scrawny kid.

You are looking through this with an American prism. Things are different here in Europe, breh.
Sound like my kinda people.
Ok, so when you goin back?

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I know you want to do your whole troll thing and all...

Russia is an extremely violent country where people are murdered for anything. Locals, Foreigners, minorities, and not just Blacks even Russians from different racial backgrounds who have more pronounced Asian features. It's not some myth. Go to liveleak talk to anyone who has spent time there. I even know people who've had friends who were murdered there. There's nothing pleasant about Russia. It's a police state, with a large underworld. The former soviet bloc states are rife with criminals, racial tension and are extremely seedy. Russian cities are also expensive, Moscow is supposed to be more expensive than London.

Real talk.

But some of the ex soviet bloc nations are very open to foreigners, no matter how much melanin they have or lack.

Czech is a very tolerant society. They are true liberals. They dont pay mouth sservice. They practice it. If you get caught with class A's, once you prove it is just for personal use, you get off with a caution.

Large cities in Poland are pretty safe. Apart from when the local soccer teams are playing at home. Soccer brings out the dregs in Poland.

The Baltic states, Latvia and Lithuania, are pretty cool too. The people are dirt poor, but. Unemployment is through the roof.

Outside of Bucharest, Hungary is pretty dodgy. The far right party, Jobbik, is very, very popular there.

Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia and Russia are places that brothers really need to keep their wits about them whilst visiting.

All countries that have seen unimaginable suffering and strive due to racism. Makes no sense. T'is a mad world we live in.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Real talk.

But some of the ex soviet bloc nations are very open to foreigners, no matter how much melanin they have or lack.

Czech is a very tolerant society. They are true liberals. They dont pay mouth sservice. They practice it. If you get caught with class A's, once you prove it is just for personal use, you get off with a caution.

Large cities in Poland are pretty safe. Apart from when the local soccer teams are playing at home. Soccer brings out the dregs in Poland.

The Baltic states, Latvia and Lithuania, are pretty cool too. The people are dirt poor, but. Unemployment is through the roof.

Outside of Bucharest, Hungary is pretty dodgy. The far right party, Jobbik, is very, very popular there.

Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia and Russia are places that brothers really need to keep their wits about them whilst visiting.

All countries that have seen unimaginable suffering and strive due to racism. Makes no sense. T'is a mad world we live in.

The only thing to keep you alive when you're at a low is some form of warped nationalism. I guess its a survival instinct.