Gay parades banned in Moscow for 100 years

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So the generic namecalling finally comes out. Bruh, at least don't be so predictable with your manchild troll game.

Which dangerous countries or reasons have you visited before?

You name called me in a fakkit way, so i name called you in a straight way. You see what i did there now.

You thinkin the country of Russia is dangerous to the degree of dangerous shows how much of a bytch you are. It isnt a dangerous country. shyt i been to El Salvador and Mexico which i guess are considered dangerous countries to some but i had a good time, still. You cant know the world from a book and googling statistics. You have to see it. Russia, is nothing for you to fear. Stop being a little bytch.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You name called me in a fakkit way, so i name called you in a straight way. You see what i did there now.

You thinkin the country of Russia is dangerous to the degree of dangerous shows how much of a bytch you are. It isnt a dangerous country. shyt i been to El Salvador and Mexico which i guess are considered dangerous countries to some but i had a good time, still. You cant know the world from a book and googling statistics. You have to see it. Russia, is nothing for you to fear. Stop being a little bytch.

I haven't called you a single name yet. I described your admittedly schizophrenic and internet-addicted behavior, that's all.

You're the one who started bringing up fear and cowardice, not me. Since you have, though- Spring Break in Cancun is not considered dangerous. I've been in Kashmir on the India/Pakistan border, in race riots in South Africa, plus I grew up in the hood. Your sad attempts at being patronizing are misguided. Your time would be better spent saving up for another South American gay tourism package instead of lecturing people about countries you haven't visited.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Have you been to Russia?

Of course not, as I indicated in my first post, but I haven't said anything about the country except for citing statistics and current events and expressing the opinion that I wouldn't care to visit. You, on the other hand, are attempting to lecture people in this thread about what it's like on the ground when you haven't been.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Of course not, .
1339517582540.gif

push-girl-off-stage.gif

Then shut the fukk up.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

You have been eviscerated in this thread, as usual. You tried to call me out for something you're doing yourself, and failed. Why don't you tell us more about how great Russia is?

You'd probably think it was a great place to visit if they were marrying queens over there. :ufdup: I know ya style boy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is "The Real" worried about Russia for since he don't live there? Is he a Gay Activist?

If you are a black man worried about brothers in Russia...understandable but why do you expect Russia to be tolerant to homosexuality?

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Russia safe for people of colour?

Judge for yourself.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Living with race hate in Russia

@ mowgli

The eastern european dudes who you train with may be sound people. Most eastern europeans are. But there are a large minority of them that absolutely despise black people. It is well documented and reported that black people are regularly attack there. Bringing this up and telling black people to be careful if they visit does not make one a p*ssy.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why is "The Real" worried about Russia for since he don't live there? Is he a Gay Activist?

If you are a black man worried about brothers in Russia...understandable but why do you expect Russia to be tolerant to homosexuality?

What are you talking about? I never said I expected Russia to be tolerant towards homosexuality, and I specifically brought up anti-Black violence in Russia more than once in this thread.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I knew a nikka personally who got beat down in Russia, but he was a scrawny kid. I'm tryna go out there though, their hoes :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? I never said I expected Russia to be tolerant towards homosexuality, and I specifically brought up anti-Black violence in Russia more than once in this thread.

Understandable for brothers worrying about brothers in Russia is what I said as well.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Russia safe for people of colour?

Judge for yourself.

In Moscow, killing Africans and cut off his ears.mp4 - YouTube

StreetLife in Moscow

From Russia With Hate - CURRENT TV - YouTube

BBC NEWS | Europe | Living with race hate in Russia

@ mowgli

The eastern european dudes who you train with may be sound people. Most eastern europeans are. But there are a large minority of them that absolutely despise black people. It is well documented and reported that black people are regularly attack there. Bringing this up and telling black people to be careful if they visit does not make one a p*ssy.

We didnt get to where we are today by being cowards. Im sorry but this will never deter me from travel. Especially to a nation with such a low murder rate like Russia.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
We didnt get to where we are today by being cowards. Im sorry but this will never deter me from travel. Especially to a nation with such a low murder rate like Russia.

Low murder rate?

First off you claimed that "even Ireland is safer than Russia". As in thinking Ireland is a dangerous place. It has one of the lowest murder rates in the western world. The two tribes aint warring no more. Now you claim Russia has a low murder rate. :whew:

The murder rate in Russia, with a population of 139 million and strict gun control is number 5 in the world.

The murder rate in the USA, with a population of 340 million and an armed citizenry is number 24 in the world.

Murders (per capita) statistics - Countries Compared - NationMaster

Ive been there, breh. I know of what I speak. Id recommend Poland/Hungary/Czech Republic(especially Prague) if a brother has a thing for vodka and slavic women.

A brother is taking a risk visiting Russia. Thats not p*ssy talk. It is what it is. Muscle doesnt repel bullets and blades.