Gene Deal : Shyne Wasnt Safe At Bad Boy; Junior M.A.F.I.A. & Him Had Shootouts Over Biggie Comparison

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:comeon:

Again, common sense. How tf would Gene deal know the exact reason for a car crash that he was not present for. That’s not why we listen to Gene deal. We listen for shyt he was personally there for. It takes some common/street sense to differentiate the two

Also, again, he’s conflating and misremembering things that DID happen

-Charlie Baltimore went thru the windshield, not Big

-Cease and Big WERE smoking heavy, bc they caught a charge 2 days after Pacs death. So he’s opining that they were smoking bc Big was goin thru it over Pac death. That is his OPINION, but the overall tenor is backed up by Faith:

Biggie’s then-estranged wife, Faith Evans, says that she got a call from him that night. She described his voice as “low and small.” He was crying, and seemed afraid. “Something ain’t right, Faye,” he told her. “shyt got fukked up somewhere along the way. But that was my nikka.”

-That crash wasn’t the same night, it was 3 days after Pac’s death.

Clearly he was there for a ton and knows what he’s talking about. He just an older ngga who misremembers inconsequential shyt and if asked something he obviously couldn’t know—-by the type of person to ask it for clicks, Vlad—-occasionally he gonna answer with his opinion. As a grown man you should know when someone’s giving a direct account vs an opinion

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
"That ain't Puff. That's Brother Love".

200w.gif

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Crazy thing is Shyne shouted out Junior Mafia members all through out his demo, “The Truth”

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Gene tells the truth. A certain group of fans refuse to believe him tho :sas2:
It wasnt bad boy's fault junior mafia had beef with shyne though. And Shyne was a bk street dude dealing witj Bk street dudes. Gene making it seem like it was puff fault

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Shyne wasn't a biggie impersonator imo.

His first album was cool. I remember banging some of those album cuts for a good while.

Definitely not, It’s more coli revision from dudes who werent even around.. They are confusing Shyne for Gravy

Shyne was nice af. He was also a legit street cat back when that mattered. People mentioning his debut but Godfather Buried Alice was also dope and where he really flexed as a spitter. Back when 50 was still seen as some untouchable super thug he had nggas rethinking shyt. He got in 50 ass pause on for the record

Rather look at the facts not the hype
Like who got shot and who got knifed
Who keep gettin struck, but don't neva strike
Hope the beef go away but the feds indict
I know yo card nikka, it's so clear
You juss wanna sell records you don't want warfare
You don't wanna ride you wanna get rich and hide
Cuz nikkaz would've died if they shot me nine times
:picard:

You ain't kill Hommo, 'cause if you did
Why you ain't get the kid, that ordered the hit? :whoo:

Last edited:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Definitely not, It’s more coli revision from dudes who werent even around.. They are confusing Shyne for Gravy

Shyne was nice af. He res also left street back when that mattered. People mentioning his debut but Godfather Buried Alice was also dope and where he really flexed as a spitter. He got in 50 ass pause on for the record

Rather look at the facts not the hype
Like who got shot and who got knifed
Who keep gettin struck, but don't neva strike
Hope the beef go away but the feds indict
I know yo card nikka, it's so clear
You juss wanna sell records you don't want warfare
You don't wanna ride you wanna get rich and hide
Cuz nikkaz would've died if they shot me nine times
:picard:

You ain't kill Hommo, 'cause if you did
Why you ain't get the kid, that ordered the hit :whoo:
Yeah that was a great song. That beef was strange, 50 tried to sign him and then they fell out?

Then Def Jam received a cease and desist or something to the equivalent regarding that album (Godfather Buried Alive), and any proceeds made off the album by label or artist were ordered back to the state. :sadcam: