Generation Z High School Student Facing Criminal Charges after Assulting Teacher and BREAKING HER LEG!!!!

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets have a little nuance here brehs.

Yes she deserves the charge, that woman was trying to deescalate as best as possible from what I saw in the other thread. But we don't know that girl, what she's going or gone thru, how her day was.

My pops raised me to only fight in self defense but one time around her age this dude did a playful punch. Didn't hurt at all but I was already having a bad day, and I busted his braces thru his mouth. Had it been worse I might've caught charges and the principal let me know that.

All that to say, hopefully, she was just misguided and impulsive on that day, gets the charge reduced for a more effective punishment, and never acts like that again.
Actions have consequences.

Daps
Lets have a little nuance here brehs.

Yes she deserves the charge, that woman was trying to deescalate as best as possible from what I saw in the other thread. But we don't know that girl, what she's going or gone thru, how her day was.

My pops raised me to only fight in self defense but one time around her age this dude did a playful punch. Didn't hurt at all but I was already having a bad day, and I busted his braces thru his mouth. Had it been worse I might've caught charges and the principal let me know that.

All that to say, hopefully, she was just misguided and impulsive on that day, gets the charge reduced for a more effective punishment, and never acts like that again.

Breh I like you... a lot... (pause)...

but shut the hell up. This is part of the problem. Folks keep making excuses for these little demons in our community. We always have an excuse for it, and that's why nothing ever changes.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I like how you specified generation z as if older generations weren't doing the same thing.

We just have the ability to easily film now.
I'm a Gen X'er and I have never seen nor heard of a student striking a teacher, ever, during my enitre time in Detroit Public Schools. I can only speak on my experiences though.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Breh I like you... a lot... (pause)...

but shut the hell up. This is part of the problem. Folks keep making excuses for these little demons in our community. We always have an excuse for it, and that's why nothing ever changes.
One minute we're being policed too hard and the next "Folks keep making excuses"

Ya'll gotta make up your minds :yeshrug: I'm not against her being punished, I just don't think throwing her in with hardened criminals or prisoners will help her. The world is hard enough on us as it is. This calls for tough love.