Generation Z High School Student Facing Criminal Charges after Assulting Teacher and BREAKING HER LEG!!!!

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Lets have a little nuance here brehs.

Yes she deserves the charge, that woman was trying to deescalate as best as possible from what I saw in the other thread. But we don't know that girl, what she's going or gone thru, how her day was.

My pops raised me to only fight in self defense but one time around her age this dude did a playful punch. Didn't hurt at all but I was already having a bad day, and I busted his braces thru his mouth. Had it been worse I might've caught charges and the principal let me know that.

All that to say, hopefully, she was just misguided and impulsive on that day, gets the charge reduced for a more effective punishment, and never acts like that again.

And this why students dare to step across lines. Because there’s always a soft landing no matter what foul shyt they come with.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Until the parents are punished nothing will change.
Bro, I'm chopping it up with my homegirl who teaches out in Richmond and the stories she's telling me, I'd be fukking these kids up. Telling a pregnant teacher, "I'll punch you in the stomach and end all this." And these are 5th graders mind you. Losers are raising future losers. Telling teachers who tell them to pull their pants up that they’re going to push them down the stairs. Just wild shyt. Parents calling schools calling teachers “fat bytch” cause they dared telling their child to act right. Teachers not parking on school grounds cause they bringing the heat to work with them. And the school district is flabbergasted why they have a teacher shortage.

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
It seems fukked up to say it, but I'm so glad my wife finally got out of education. As much as she loved impacting kids lives positively, it only takes one encounter, not even this severe to make you regret getting into the profession in the first place. Then you don't have the support and backing of the leading faculty and your left feeling unprotected in the classroom. Gotta do better by our teachers in this country.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
What parents?
This is what these hoes needs

house-party-belt.gif

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Lets have a little nuance here brehs.

Yes she deserves the charge, that woman was trying to deescalate as best as possible from what I saw in the other thread. But we don't know that girl, what she's going or gone thru, how her day was.

My pops raised me to only fight in self defense but one time around her age this dude did a playful punch. Didn't hurt at all but I was already having a bad day, and I busted his braces thru his mouth. Had it been worse I might've caught charges and the principal let me know that.

All that to say, hopefully, she was just misguided and impulsive on that day, gets the charge reduced for a more effective punishment, and never acts like that again.

Naw.

Gotta stop making excuses for mentally unhinged shyt, it’ll only get worse as the person gets older.