Generation Z High School Student Facing Criminal Charges after Assulting Teacher and BREAKING HER LEG!!!!

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Lets have a little nuance here brehs.

Yes she deserves the charge, that woman was trying to deescalate as best as possible from what I saw in the other thread. But we don't know that girl, what she's going or gone thru, how her day was.

My pops raised me to only fight in self defense but one time around her age this dude did a playful punch. Didn't hurt at all but I was already having a bad day, and I busted his braces thru his mouth. Had it been worse I might've caught charges and the principal let me know that.

All that to say, hopefully, she was just misguided and impulsive on that day, gets the charge reduced for a more effective punishment, and never acts like that again.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Good.. get her ignorant ass out of society and throw away the key.. put her parents in the cell as well
Usually I’m not all the way with that mentality, but we as a people are too lenient on black people who harm other black people.

It always becomes a debate about the fate of the perpetrator and nobody gives a damn about the well-being of the victim.

You hurt another black person in your own community? Don’t pass go, straight to jail, throw away the key.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Usually I’m not all the way with that mentality, but we as a people are too lenient on black people who harm other black people.

It always becomes a debate about the fate of the perpetrator and nobody gives a damn about the well-being of the victim.

You hurt another black person in your own community? Don’t pass go, straight to jail, throw away the key.

Lets have a little nuance here brehs.

Yes she deserves the charge, that woman was trying to deescalate as best as possible from what I saw in the other thread. But we don't know that girl, what she's going or gone thru, how her day was.

My pops raised me to only fight in self defense but one time around her age this dude did a playful punch. Didn't hurt at all but I was already having a bad day, and I busted his braces thru his mouth. Had it been worse I might've caught charges and the principal let me know that.

All that to say, hopefully, she was just misguided and impulsive on that day, gets the charge reduced for a more effective punishment, and never
acts like that again.

Exhibit A