Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Why are white people paying massive amounts of mon y to live in the cities? The traffic has got that bad?

Will they flood back out the city when they realize they want to raise a family

Cities have changed and ain't like they were back in the 60s-90s. And whites ain't havin kids like that anymore.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Why are white people paying massive amounts of mon y to live in the cities? The traffic has got that bad?

There's lots of urban development going on all throughout the US. Cacs are planning their next 50+ years to push us out these cities.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

It's stupid because all it does is making an unstable housing bubble. I mean shyt look at san francisco, it's about to bust out there...HARD... who can afford a million dollar shoebox home. Sooner or later you price everyone out there market there's not many millionaires in america to buy these properties.

My moms looking at selling our house im fighting her tooth and nail to keep it in our family as is. I know it's a struggle but it's part of generational wealth. we need to build off this.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
It's stupid because all it does is making an unstable housing bubble. I mean shyt look at san francisco, it's about to bust out there...HARD... who can afford a million dollar shoebox home. Sooner or later you price everyone out there market there's not many millionaires in america to buy these properties.

My moms looking at selling our house im fighting her tooth and nail to keep it in our family as is. I know it's a struggle but it's part of generational wealth. we need to build off this.

:sas1:
8N9QWc.gif

When that bubble collapses
:sas2::banderas: