George Karl with the Twitter fingers for Lebron and Lakeset

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Is all you do is defend white folks?
I’ve hated on George Karl longer than you’ve followed basketball.

Doc Rivers doesn’t get the same scrutiny in the media like George Karl did.

The NBA named Doc Rivers as a top 15 coach of all time. Think about that When saying Karl doesn’t receive the same amount of scrutiny.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
LeGBT to the rescue
full

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Isn't superstar basically a popularity title? Bron is definitely a superstar in terms of status.

In terms of actual play, it basically depends on how many players you want to call superstars. He's a lock for 2nd or 3rd team All-NBA yet again, and how many of the other guys do you trust in the playoffs more than him? I'd love to see a list. It's damn hard to leave him off a top-10 list based on his play unless you just really don't like him.

Regular season: 26-7-8 on 54/41/75 shooting splits. That's comparable to a Dr. J or Larry Bird MVP season.

Playoffs: 28-7-9 on 57/39/74. Ninth highest scoring average of all players with good all-around play and efficiency. How many players clearly outplayed him so far this postseason? Definitely Ant, Jokic, probably AD, Shai, Brunson, and after that it's debatable. If you don't think he was playing like a superstar, then no one else has been playing consistently like a "superstar".

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People talking about George Karl trash. But i can guarantee hes better than the last 5 Laker coaches:mjlol:. They may want to give him a call.