Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If anybody has Tekken Tag 2 on 360 get at me. I'm at the point where I'm too good for the computer to beat me on any level and I want to see how good I am against a human.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
If anybody has Tekken Tag 2 on 360 get at me. I'm at the point where I'm too good for the computer to beat me on any level and I want to see how good I am against a human.
don't know if we played in the past but I'll play you. I got you on my original 360 friend list but I'll be playing on X1 so if you see me online just message me. I'm usually on late though
White bul probably got a pic of this nikka he throws darts at in the crib by now
dude wanted to pop off so bad he let loose when all he did was tie it up :smh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
don't know if we played in the past but I'll play you. I got you on my original 360 friend list but I'll be playing on X1 so if you see me online just message me. I'm usually on late though

dude wanted to pop off so bad he let loose when all he did was tie it up :smh:

So you have it on 360 tho? cool. I'll send you a message sometime this week.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually he didnt clown anyone, he made a fukking fool of him self :francis:
So you was the other dude he was smacking up and talking reckless to?

this is a video game competition. you already know when men get together to compete and especially with a little game its on. Lips are running if thats what you do. run that mouth and back it up .i love it.

this is not some dude smack talking in a real life fight or some nonsense like that. its a game people relax.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP you fukkin up this thread shoulda been featured. how I gotta carry this sht for you smfh

do it for the homie porkchop

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
played TTT2 for a bit online last night and its funny/sad how many people are still rage quitting. this is why I rarely play ranked matches. I know I'm not the best in the world and I'm not getting money out of it so what difference does it make