Get married brehs...seriously

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
There are guys that will never or refuse to marry....ever. These men are a curious bunch to me.
Then you have the coli gmb fare....who is really young "usually" and is stating an anti-marriage trope but really is saying "not right now." If kids are produced, marriage is the best launch pad for their optimal molding. Marriage can be tailored to be fairer to men should it dissolve mutually. You got to be a better man to pull a woman who will hear, understand, and agree with these terms....but that separates the men from the boys. If you fear marriage, it's a bit of an acknowledgement that you have poor selection, retention, and leadership skill needed to either recognize a good one or convince one of your concerns without sounding like a selfish pompous fuknikka. Time reveals all...and gmb rarely has hall of famers. The married gang has all the goats.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Really in my fukking feelings right now.

giphy.gif

Your testosterone levels might have dipped with age, leading you to get all this feminine energy. Get checked for real breh

Daps
There are guys that will never or refuse to marry....ever. These men are a curious bunch to me.
Then you have the coli gmb fare....who is really young "usually" and is stating an anti-marriage trope but really is saying "not right now." If kids are produced, marriage is the best launch pad for their optimal molding. Marriage can be tailored to be fairer to men should it dissolve mutually. You got to be a better man to pull a woman who will hear, understand, and agree with these terms....but that separates the men from the boys. If you fear marriage, it's a bit of an acknowledgement that you have poor selection, retention, and leadership skill needed to either recognize a good one or convince one of your concerns without sounding like a selfish pompous fuknikka. Time reveals all...and gmb rarely has hall of famers. The married gang has all the goats.

I can say as person that isn’t getting married it doesn’t mean that something is wrong with you. I never really had the urge to get married plus I like who I’m becoming. I would never sign a Piece of paper to be with someone. Women and men can change down the road as well women file for more divorces than me do. I have seen it statistics that show getting marriage and have kids has gone down a lot in the last 5 years. People just aren’t getting married like that or having kids . I was always taught no matter how much game you think you have a women can always leave. Yes it great to have your things together Incase it happens but a women is always free to go. I’m 34 no kids no wife I wanna travel and deal with women when i wanna deal with women. When im not all I care about is self betterment . I find it intresting when you don’t go along with what society deems as normal or what people want you to do something has to be wrong naw anit nothing I’m just going to live the way I want to and live my truth and happines .

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I can say as person that isn’t getting married it doesn’t mean that something is wrong with you. I never really had the urge to get married plus I like who I’m becoming. I would never sign a Piece of paper to be with someone. Women and men can change down the road as well women file for more divorces than me do. I have seen it statistics that show getting marriage and have kids has gone down a lot in the last 5 years. People just aren’t getting married like that or having kids . I was always taught no matter how much game you think you have a women can always leave. Yes it great to have your things together Incase it happens but a women is always free to go. I’m 34 no kids no wife I wanna travel and deal with women when i wanna deal with women. When im not all I care about is self betterment . I find it intresting when you don’t go along with what society deems as normal or what people want you to do something has to be wrong naw anit nothing I’m just going to live the way I want to and live my truth and happines .
Something doesn't have to be wrong with you specifically, as you are just a product of your era blood. Marriage has declined in recent times because we are regressing as a people in the west. There's a rise "i think" in a wierd narcissism, fear, selfish entitlement, and lofty idealism that exists now. People are going to have the opposite of buyers remorse with this tho. I agree the laws here are slanted to women, but there are ways around that. Live your best life breh, but always remember that when you die.... you can't take it with you.

Alpha Legend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
30 is prime nikka. TF you talking bout. I cannot wait to hit the 30s. That is when you testorone peaks, strenght peaks and you got that grown ass man look going. No need to be married if you don't want to be and you can get the young hoes and older ones. Easy. I reccomend having kids for sure but a wife. Nah fam. Just one fire ass baby momma who cool with co parenting. LIfe ah be great.

kuts

All Star
Daps
Except people can change like the wind breh, take it from me I was engaged just last year then blindsided, happens every day to men in marriage.
People can have your back 100% today and then tomorrow not wanting to be with you its human nature.

I'm not against marriage but getting on the pulpit and talking about a real woman that has your back bla bla most men marry with that intent, people and feelings change, just that a marriage you can't make a clean cut without $$$

Just look at your own relationship right now, your chick prob thinks you have her back 100% but your plotting to get back with your ex

:rip:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
This shyt...man :wow:

Been testing the waters and my god.

I'm in a shytty relationship right now but I could jump out of the frying pan into the fire...that's the position I'm in...get fukking married early brehs. :mjcry:

Braz

Rookie
Daps
This shyt...man :wow:

Been testing the waters and my god.

I'm in a shytty relationship right now but I could jump out of the frying pan into the fire...that's the position I'm in...get fukking married early brehs. :mjcry:
Bruh you need to chill out. Your anxiety isn’t helping matters lol

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you find a good woman who is compatible with u, get out of the game

Depends on life stage one is at.

They asked married couples in their mid to late 30s(who got married in mid to late 20s), if their spouse was the same person back then that they are now would they have married/dated them.

Most surveyed said 'no'. They did not like what their partner changed/grew to be

Braz

Rookie
Daps
Depends on life stage one is at.

They asked married couples in their mid to late 30s(who got married in mid to late 20s), if their spouse was the same person back then that they are now would they have married/dated them.

Most surveyed said 'no'. They did not like what their partner changed/grew to be

Link?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I already refused to sell to you.
But If I were trying to sell you,you have allowed the tables to be turned,and at this point are trying to sell me:mjlol:. Thats a basic sales no no,lucky for you I'm not selling.
You definitely don't have more game than me,I already said I get your view point because it was my viewpoint,but I'm no longer a devient or want my woman and mother of my child to be in the same boat with the random "Lost and found" women like your girl is currently,the unclaimables.

You just don't have the experience to feel what we feel,or too understand. At this point I couldn't imagine some random chick who I don't want to claim,laying up in my crib,eating my shyt,wasting my time with her stories,learning my lessons. Once you have a accident baby,or trap babies with one of these girls you refuse to marry,then maybe you will understand.

You can't even argue this or sell against it,becaue you wouldn't know until you have one. Hopefully you will have just chosen the right woman to go raw in,tell all your business too,allowed to waste your time and money. And the mother of your children will just happen to be a righteous woman,since you will be bound to her financially and time wise anyway.

Men who don't think about their future with the woman they allow in their space,or setting themselves up to ruin their future,and in some cases lessening their chances of even living to see a future. Theres a clear danger in your mindset.

This was biblical:wow:
I wonder how many of you are still maintaining with your unclaimables:mjlol: