Puntland
All my people made the holy migration to Instagram and Twitter

I can finally rid myself of that place

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

kovi

All Star
Daps
I'm just trying to get Black people off Face/Fed Book.

We cannot afford to be spied on to this extent.

It's to critical.

While TheColi remains unencrypted lmao. FB owns WhatsApp, Instagram and has a vast ad/data network. It's not happening. Our people are the most gullible among all this, worried about what Cardi B is doing over all else. Only time they're watching is when a nikka gets lit up.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
just decided to shut my shyt down.. for me it's noticing the time i waste. reading the timeline, liking shyt, comments, my own statuses, pics, convos, messages.... 95% revolving around people i would not see, care about or notice in public, if i didn't have facebook
How old are you? My aunt does the exact same shyt and so do other people around her age

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:russ:....talk to me when they scribble shyt on ur plane ticket at check in and u get "randomly" searched every time u fly... been my life for awhile....:sas2:.....

Spoiler: There are roughly maybe 10-20 million black folks on Facebook...the govt got manpower and resources to watch and track that population size? They can't watch secret service agents in other countries with hookers but yet they can watch 15 million black folks with ease? Right....right...:shaq2:...live ur life...fukk what these cuckolds do...gotta a message I pull up on my phone from time to time to remind them of what they are....