Girls In "TODAY'S" Generation Are LESS Ladylike Than Back In The Day (Oldhead & I Touched On This)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Some temp guy (in his 50's) and I touched on this today. He said that women in today's era dress slutty and give up drawers easily. I responded, EXACTLY. Then, I went on to say how society tries to profile our women (AA) into thinking that all of our women are whores. Also, I went on to say how there are a lot of hard working AA women and men out there. Anyway, he's correct on women being less ladylike now. Hell, they will curse, fart, and do unladylike things in public :scust: Crazy part is, they think that's fine. Yes, you have some girls int today's generation that act ladylike. However, you have a sizable portion that's just out of control. It starts in the home and the community. Him and I touched on that and agreed. Also, I told him how school teaches students how to have discipline. Because I learned my discipline from home, school, and my community. Most of these girls mothers are their friends and NOT mothers. It's sad to be frank.

Also, breh and I talked about LBGT, Religion (told him about Ethiopian Jews and how all the faiths under the Abrahamic religion connect.)

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Some temp guy (in his 50's) and I touched on this today. He said that women in today's era dress slutty and give up drawers easily. I responded, EXACTLY. Then, I went on to say how society tries to profile our women (AA) into thinking that all of our women are whores. Also, I went on to say how there are a lot of hard working AA women and men out there. Anyway, he's correct on women being less ladylike now. Hell, they will curse, fart, and do unladylike things in public :scust: Crazy part is, they think that's fine. Yes, you have some girls int today's generation that act ladylike. However, you have a sizable portion that's just out of control. It starts in the home and the community. Him and I touched on that and agreed. Also, I told him how school teaches students how to have discipline. Because I learned my discipline from home, school, and my community. Most of these girls mothers are their friends and NOT mothers. It's sad to be frank.

Also, breh and I talked about LBGT, Religion (told him about Ethiopian Jews and how all the faiths under the Abrahamic religion connect.)
I'm the type of nikka who wished women didn't wear any clothes at all AND gave up the draws more often:pachaha:. I love living in my Generation yall old nikkas just salty:pacspit:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm the type of nikka who wished women didn't wear any clothes at all AND gave up the draws more often:pachaha:. I love living in my Generation yall old nikkas just salty:pacspit:
I'm 23. However, I don't like easy women (wouldn't seriously date or pursue them as wife material). Yes, they are f-ckable, but as you get older Mr.18 year old you'd want a wholesome woman.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Joe, you have some good interesting thread topics no doubt, but breh sometimes you really come off with some "dear diary" vibe that makes it seem more suited to be in the random thoughts thread than as an actual thread topic itself :mjlol::manny:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mrw-i-realize-musics-been-playing-out-my-phone-speakers-and-not-headphones-the-whole-bus-ride-111412.gif

shyt... I've been going about this mating ritual all wrong.