Girls In "TODAY'S" Generation Are LESS Ladylike Than Back In The Day (Oldhead & I Touched On This)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is ladylike? Women are humans as long as they not breaking any laws let them do as they please. I hate when men try to tell women what they should and shouldnt do. Same when a woman tries that "a real man does" shyt.
Co sign

Females love sex just as much..let them have their fun
I hate when dudes judge chicks. Let em get dikk

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
I'm the type of nikka who wished women didn't wear any clothes at all AND gave up the draws more often:pachaha:. I love living in my Generation yall old nikkas just salty:pacspit:
This I find how women dress in this era to be sexy and I like it.....some things I agree with @JudgeJoeGorilla on but this really ain't one........women back in the day lived under all types of oppression especially from there mothers.....the stories I heard from ol heads.....

:wow:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You know what really grinds my gears about you?

You act like you know so much when you've experienced so little.

I understand a person can observe their environment and the world around them but you really think you be dropping jewels on people who ACTUALLY out here living.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Man the way I look at people today, it is what it is both men & women. You just have to pick & choose who and what you want to deal with.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
he says he doesnt want it now. he wants to be a politician so I'm tryna help him be better
Naaaah he wants it..he's lying

He just doesn't know how to get it

If butt naked chick was in his room and she offered sex
U think he's gonna say ... ' I gotta read up on George Washington first" hell no lol

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You could benefit from taking a writing class cuz you don't articulate your points very well. just a common theme I've noticed in your threads.
I've been out of school for two years, so I'd have rust. Also, this is a forum so :manny: If I had a paper due, then it'll be different.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You know what really grinds my gears about you?

You act like you know so much when you've experienced so little.

I understand a person can observe their environment and the world around them but you really think you be dropping jewels on people who ACTUALLY out here living.

:wow::picard::deadrose::dead::deadmanny::damn:

Shame there ain't a shot fired smilie to hand :whew:

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
:wow::picard::deadrose::dead::deadmanny::damn:

Shame there ain't a shot fired smilie to hand :whew:
@SJUGrad13 made a gif for shots fired,if that counts.
iQQZo.gif