Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I have this vision in my head of a trans breh, in a bad wig/ponytail that couldn't make the league, but is some rando G league nikka...and he out there putting up MONSTER numbers on the WNBA court. Like, Treh is LeBron, MJ, and Kobe all in one...

being super disrespectful with it...yamming on these females, nuts/bussy all in they face...hard fouls, killer crossovers, and backing them down in the paint like prime Malone...all while the wig barely staying on properly...Treh just smiling this isheating grin and talking mad smack to these females...

IDK, I would probably pay real money to see that in person just to laugh my tail off...Nig out there playing lockdown defense, swatting shots so disrespectfully, putting up rebounds and couldn't NOBODY stop him/shim...

Just gotta be careful what kind of precedent they set with all this, because we as humans will ALWAYS look for something to take advantage of...Trehs gon steal some of these real womens' scholarships and whatnot...smh

Juwanna Mann :mjgrin:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have this vision in my head of a trans breh, in a bad wig/ponytail that couldn't make the league, but is some rando G league nikka...and he out there putting up MONSTER numbers on the WNBA court. Like, Treh is LeBron, MJ, and Kobe all in one...

being super disrespectful with it...yamming on these females, nuts/bussy all in they face...hard fouls, killer crossovers, and backing them down in the paint like prime Malone...all while the wig barely staying on properly...Treh just smiling this isheating grin and talking mad smack to these females...

IDK, I would probably pay real money to see that in person just to laugh my tail off...Nig out there playing lockdown defense, swatting shots so disrespectfully, putting up rebounds and couldn't NOBODY stop him/shim...

Just gotta be careful what kind of precedent they set with all this, because we as humans will ALWAYS look for something to take advantage of...Trehs gon steal some of these real womens' scholarships and whatnot...smh

:mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AP_18051792685092.jpg

yearwood-5.jpg

Gabrielle_Ludwig_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

photos-trans-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-is-your-new-favorite-badass-2.jpg

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
cats are laughing because for years women have fought that they are just as good as men and NOW they are actually competing against 'men' and cant handle it

this will ht college and the olympics soon...just a matter of time

Eh, that's not really what this is about. There's a difference between seeking equality with men and wanting men and women to share the same spaces--at least, that's how I understand it.

It's the same principle why a lot of feminists don't want transgender people in women's prisons.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
The lawsuit centers on two transgender sprinters, Terry Miller and Andraya Yearwood, who have frequently outperformed their cisgender competitors.

The two seniors have combined to win 15 girls state indoor or outdoor championship races since 2017, according to the lawsuit.
:mjlol:

but as a CT resident this shyt is hysterical to me

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I get the hilarity behind this, but having trans compete in women's sports is fukked. That physical advantage that they have allows them to go much farther than the average, or even better female athletes can. Doesn't help that some of these althletes are whole men out there breaking records and shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I can't even lie bruh. Some real life Juwanna Mann shyt backfiring would be comedy bliss. :laff:
Def would be laughing my ass off, I know I ain't shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I get the hilarity behind this, but having trans compete in women's sports is fukked. That physical advantage that they have allows them to go much farther than the average, or even better female athletes can. Doesn't help that some of these althletes are whole men out there breaking records and shyt.

fukk common sense :camby:

1qgmsq.jpg