Gabrielle_Ludwig_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Dude :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
About time. Some of these biological girls can miss out on possible college scholarships because some tranny was able to dominate in the sport. These trannies already have a physical advantage over biological girls.
this same argument was used decades ago to exclude black males from white male-dominated sports :francis:

Racism in sport - Wikipedia

while i agree males definitely have a biological advantage, the "legal precedent" should they win is actually concerning :lupe:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
this same argument was used decades ago to exclude black males from white male-dominated sports :francis:

Racism in sport - Wikipedia

while i agree males definitely have a biological advantage, the "legal precedent" should they win is actually concerning :lupe:

Race is a social construct which holds no real scientific value. While Gender is not.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Race is a social construct which holds no real scientific value. While Gender is not.
This racism was not limited to Germans, as Americans observed racism as well. American Track and Field coach Dean Cromwell stated "It was not long ago that his [the black athlete's] ability to sprint and jump was a life-and-death matter to him in the jungle. His muscles are pliable, and his easy-going disposition is a valuable aid to the mental and physical relaxation that a runner and jumper must have." These thoughts percolated throughout the Olympics, and made discrimination commonplace in many aspects of the games.[44]

whether you believe it or not, most white people in all actuality DO believe black people are physically superior. That is the foundation for their fear/hate :ehh:

the problem with the trans case as it relates to this is the insinuation the sports must be made fair relative to biological conditions

in boxing, weight classes equalize what would normally be one sided fights if there were no weight classes

other sports don't have the same systems that categorize biological condition. It's the legal precedent that scares me more than anything depending on how those judges interpret the law

Daps
I have this vision in my head of a trans breh, in a bad wig/ponytail that couldn't make the league, but is some rando G league nikka...and he out there putting up MONSTER numbers on the WNBA court. Like, Treh is LeBron, MJ, and Kobe all in one...

being super disrespectful with it...yamming on these females, nuts/bussy all in they face...hard fouls, killer crossovers, and backing them down in the paint like prime Malone...all while the wig barely staying on properly...Treh just smiling this isheating grin and talking mad smack to these females...

IDK, I would probably pay real money to see that in person just to laugh my tail off...Nig out there playing lockdown defense, swatting shots so disrespectfully, putting up rebounds and couldn't NOBODY stop him/shim...

Just gotta be careful what kind of precedent they set with all this, because we as humans will ALWAYS look for something to take advantage of...Trehs gon steal some of these real womens' scholarships and whatnot...smh

Let me help you out :mjlol::mjgrin:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Wait, are nikkas in here really celebrating the fact that high school girls have to compete against biological men in sports, like these same high school girls are the reason policy is the way it is now?

:snoop:
they moms fought for this bro. I’m done caping for them, these women don’t fukking think before they decide to push forward and support anything, even to they own downfall

I have this vision in my head of a trans breh, in a bad wig/ponytail that couldn't make the league, but is some rando G league nikka...and he out there putting up MONSTER numbers on the WNBA court. Like, Treh is LeBron, MJ, and Kobe all in one...

being super disrespectful with it...yamming on these females, nuts/bussy all in they face...hard fouls, killer crossovers, and backing them down in the paint like prime Malone...all while the wig barely staying on properly...Treh just smiling this isheating grin and talking mad smack to these females...

IDK, I would probably pay real money to see that in person just to laugh my tail off...Nig out there playing lockdown defense, swatting shots so disrespectfully, putting up rebounds and couldn't NOBODY stop him/shim...

Just gotta be careful what kind of precedent they set with all this, because we as humans will ALWAYS look for something to take advantage of...Trehs gon steal some of these real womens' scholarships and whatnot...smh
treh putting up wilt numbers

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I get the hilarity behind this, but having trans compete in women's sports is fukked. That physical advantage that they have allows them to go much farther than the average, or even better female athletes can. Doesn't help that some of these althletes are whole men out there breaking records and shyt.
True, but this is something women are gonna have to fight on their own since they created this monster and have dictated that men are bigots if they say anything against it.

:yeshrug: