Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
now that I think about it, how them nikkas jump on their boat in the first place? They don't really have as much to do with orientation:patrice:

Now that I think about it, it's kinda fukked up that every sexual deviancy gets thrown into the gay community.

Like the same sex? Like fukking animals? like fukking inanimate objects? Like children? Like dressing up as the opposite sex? Can't Decide?

:yeshrug: Yup, all the same :ehh:

:ufdup: Now support each other.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wait, are nikkas in here really celebrating the fact that high school girls have to compete against biological men in sports, like these same high school girls are the reason policy is the way it is now?

:snoop:

They're conflating some women advocating for these people to compete with biological girls with ALL OF US. Nah, fukk them and fukk that. Girls should compete with girls, the same with boys.

I'm not about to act like these female identifying men are women. They're not and never will be.

Not every woman support trans. They have the same opinions as you

Thank you!

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Nope!

Yep!

"These kids" literally asked for this! And still are!
I saw a report a couple months back where there's girls still trying to playing
High School football with the boys, and it looks like its about to happen...

"These kids" got all the answers, so people are just letting them do what they want.

LET THEM EAT CAKE

:russ:

I was being facetious but this his hilarious because I have seen some girls wanting to play football over the years. Hell, wasn't some chick just kicking for the NFL a few weeks back tryna get a look?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Look at this.
Just another example of women scared to compete with men because they know they will lose.
:russ:

This is rep worthy

The shyt I'm confused on is I hear females saying they can play in the NBA n NFL etc. So shouldn't they be campaign for all genders play together?

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Trans should be allowed to compete. Male and female is just a social construct so what's the difference? shyt women sports is discriminatory that should be done away with and everyone should just run against each other as one nonbinary cohesive. :unimpressed:
so a penis and a vagina are social constructs? you're part of the problem. get outta here with this bullshyt, you must fukk trannies.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Now that I think about it, it's kinda fukked up that every sexual deviancy gets thrown into the gay community.

Like the same sex? Like fukking animals? like fukking inanimate objects? Like children? Like dressing up as the opposite sex? Can't Decide?

:yeshrug: Yup, all the same :ehh:

:ufdup: Now support each other.
and the P's been scratching and clawing at the windows for awhile now...:merchant::sitdown:
lets hope they stay left out in the cold at least:lupe:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps