Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
miss the entire point brehs.....

NO....

cats are laughing because for years women have fought that they are just as good as men and NOW they are actually competing against 'men' and cant handle it

this will ht college and the olympics soon...just a matter of time

WHEN HAVE WOMEN
EVER SAID THEY WERE PHYSICALLY
ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MEN?

:devil:
:evil:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Wait, are nikkas in here really celebrating the fact that high school girls have to compete against biological men in sports, like these same high school girls are the reason policy is the way it is now?

:snoop:
Motherfukkers are goofy and never leave the house to even see it that way.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
These kids ain’t fight for this, so why they’re being vilified for the choices of actual grown folks is besides me. Whatever way to explain away bs :yeshrug:
They’ve fought and petitioned at every competition and the school district ignored them. They didn’t jump on the new wave and then change their mind because competition got tough. They’ve had to sit back and take L’s while this motherfukker breaks girl’s state records and while they lose scholarships, and no one has listened thus far.

But brehs in here will get their jokes off.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta

:hula:

They’ve fought and petitioned at every competition and the school district ignored them. They didn’t jump on the new wave and then change their mind because competition got tough. They’ve had to sit back and take L’s while this motherfukker breaks girl’s state records and while they lose scholarships, and no one has listened thus far.

But brehs in here will get their jokes off.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:what: Q: why are you blaming the high school girls and saying "they?" "they" didn't do shyt, c'mon guys why?

:mjlol: A: because it's cis-het white AND BLACK (what up reagan gomez) feminist women that led the charge to cosign and support this from the binary contingent

cis-het binary men said from jump this was ridiculous. but idiotic women who claim to be our intellectual equals somehow didn't see this inevitable outcome. wow color me surprised, a damn woman engaging in subjective truth over objective truth. ya don't say. and please don't give me an absolute vs relative argument of course it wasn't every last woman. shout out to that feminist c*nt germaine greer who lost a BIG BAG behind not cosigning bruce jenner as a 100% woman. and guess who was leading the angry mob with torches and pitchforks to silence and shyt on germaine greer? lol yup women. her fellow feminists banged on her hard lord, BLACK INCLUDED. hell naw i don't feel sorry for none of them high school girls. they need to stop the toxic femininity and transphobia b. hold your own vulva

nikka i hope zaya wade gets drafted by the la sparks in 2028 and wins MVP every year word life :ohlawd:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think I get the point that you’re trying to make, but that has nothing to do with the story in question. So because somewhere in the world there are girls playing football, a trans MMA fighter is beating the fukk out of women, and people having different opinions about it, parents in Connecticut that have nothing to do with that shouldn’t speak up for their daughters and encourage them to do the same :jbhmm:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Wait, are nikkas in here really celebrating the fact that high school girls have to compete against biological men in sports, like these same high school girls are the reason policy is the way it is now?

:snoop:

Common sense does not run high here

I want them to ban biological males from.competing with females. shyt is retarded.

Common sense just says that we need to correct this