#GMB, 18 years down the drain

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Further down in the comments he said his wife had recently started going out to bars and on boating trips with her recently divorced friend
:huhldup:

sounds like a cac
married down and not up or on the same level
ignored the signs

don't feel sorry for dude

stop marrying selfish broke bytches

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Further down in the comments he said his wife had recently started going out to bars and on boating trips with her recently divorced friend
:huhldup:

If you read further in the comments he basically said he was an absent father for 10+ years for work and then he decided to go back to school to change careers.

He said he wasn’t there for the family half the time and the wife done got sick of it :ItsOver:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If you read further in the comments he basically said he was an absent father for 10+ years for work and then he decided to go back to school to change careers.

He said he wasn’t there for the family half the time and the wife done got sick of it :ItsOver:
Damn that means she was contemplating that for a minute… her friend prolly gave her the courage to go through wit the shít. :hubie:

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis: I swear it always blows my mind of how cacs can easily divorce with a drop of the hat, without some sort of heart or soul at all. Nevermind the kids, the house, the dog name FuFu, and the endless pictures of happiness. Its just a simple epiphany and a "I want a divorce"

No rhyme or reason, just plain selfishness.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: I swear it always blows my mind of how cacs can easily divorce with a drop of the hat, without some sort of heart or soul at all. Nevermind the kids, the house, the dog name FuFu, and the endless pictures of happiness. Its just a simple epiphany and a "I want a divorce"

Trust me when I say it isn't a cac thing.

Women initiate divorces most of the time. And when those papers get summoned there's no talking her back. A women will divorce from you emotionally far before they do it legally. By the time they go through with it they already have an entire plan of action.

Men, protect yourselves by all means and always be 3 or 4 steps ahead of your woman. It is treacherous out here. One minute you're enjoying life, going on family trips and the next minute she's left with the kids and now you're in an empty house contemplating suicide. This shyt isn't a fukking game.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

New/good dikk, will make a woman leave everything at the drop of the hat.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Trust me when I say it isn't a cac thing.

Women initiate divorces most of the time. And when those papers get summoned there's no talking her back. A women will divorce from you emotionally far before they do it legally. By the time they go through with it they already have an entire plan of action.

Men, protect yourselves by all means and always be 3 or 4 steps of your woman.

It always seem like front street when it comes down to white folks. Trust I know the other side of the coin gets done dirty as well. As somebody that witness their parents divorced (for the right reasons because my stepfather was a demonic piece of vermin). It seems like with emotion when it comes down to black folks.

Every time I read a Reddit thread or see a social media blah blah, a white woman chucks the peace without no emotion along with a white dude just taking it in blood :whoa: