#GMB, 18 years down the drain

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see anything about him being absent for 10 years. He was working and providing for the family.

He had saved up enough to be shopping for a house, now he about to be living in a cardboard box. GMB
He said it in the comment, he admitted he was absent

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Trust me when I say it isn't a cac thing.

Women initiate divorces most of the time. And when those papers get summoned there's no talking her back. A women will divorce from you emotionally far before they do it legally. By the time they go through with it they already have an entire plan of action.

Men, protect yourselves by all means and always be 3 or 4 steps ahead of your woman. It is treacherous out here. One minute you're enjoying life, going on family trips and the next minute she's left with the kids and now you're in an empty house contemplating suicide. This shyt isn't a fukking game.

New/good dikk, will make a woman leave everything at the drop of the hat.

Ive read some stories of the ex wife trying to come back. The best revenge is self improvement

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
She's only 38 and been married for 18 years. She got married too young. Once she went on the boat trip with her newly divorced friend it was a wrap once she saw what she missed out on

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
This is what happens when women convince you to be “secure” and not be “controlling “. We must keep women away from other men and toxic friends. They’re too easily persuaded with their shytty logic and fleeting emotions.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's only 38 and been married for 18 years. She got married too young. Once she went on the boat trip with her newly divorced friend it was a wrap once she saw what she missed out on

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

These are the tenants to a happy home in these troubling times:respect:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trust me when I say it isn't a cac thing.

Women initiate divorces most of the time. And when those papers get summoned there's no talking her back. A women will divorce from you emotionally far before they do it legally. By the time they go through with it they already have an entire plan of action.

Men, protect yourselves by all means and always be 3 or 4 steps ahead of your woman. It is treacherous out here. One minute you're enjoying life, going on family trips and the next minute she's left with the kids and now you're in an empty house contemplating suicide. This shyt isn't a fukking game.

This is precisely why I dont believe in marriages anymore. Men been sacrifising their sanity and their checkbook for a woman who will leave you for dumb shyt meanwhile she happy your life and family is in shambles... I couldnt imagine it... Being emotionally shot in the heart and on top of that you gotta pay her alimony and possible child support. Nah I give up on marriage in the foreseeable future unless she has as much to lose shyt aint worth it...:francis:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Further down in the comments he said his wife had recently started going out to bars and on boating trips with her recently divorced friend

91BW2sNfQ6L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

large_HOW_STELLA_GOT_HER_GROOVE_BACK-01-Clean-16x9.png