#GMB: Alabama Breh Beats And Steps A Mudhole On His Wife's Ass Steve Austin Style (VIDEO INSIDE)

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I didn't crack a joke at all. My title was serious no humor. Dude abused her. I haven't made one joke about this nor would I do such a thing. I'm an advocate against domestic violence and my post history shows that.
Just noticed the tags too :leostare::jbhmm::mjpls:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
No excuse that was a bytch move. I have never hit a woman in my 23 years of life. Worse I did was throw a slurpee at a girl at 9 years old and it misedd.

I swear you're trolling sometimes man :mjlol: :russ:

In all seriousness tho, a lot of men get emotional and can't deal so boom, comes a violent outburst. If shes a repeat offender it makes it all even worse.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
fukk you cracker. I just said that as a psa. Most in this thread know that I fault the man and said he need his ass beat.

Die at a barnfire cracker bytch and get skin cancer while you at it. This has nothing to do with you.
Kill yourself retard.

You post all day and night thirsty as fukk for attention. You're a joke.

You never have gotten p*ssy, never have had a girl. You have zero clue about relationships but wanna tell this abused woman its her fault and she should have known better.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Kill yourself retard.

You post all day and night thirsty as fukk for attention. You're a joke.

You never have gotten p*ssy, never have had a girl. You have zero clue about relationships but wanna tell this abused woman its her fault and she should have known better.
Naw kill yourself. Trust me, when people like you are gone the world will be a better place. fukk you and your whole racist family tree.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Naw kill yourself. Trust me, when people like you are gone the world will be a better place. fukk you and your whole racist family tree.
Says the guy with multiple videos on the internet where his cock eyed retard face is talking about why he hates black ppl.

End the burden and shame for those around you.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Says the guy with multiple videos on the internet where his cock eyed retard face is talking about why he hates black ppl.

End the burden and shame for those around you.
Cracker doing cracker shyt. By using what Blacks did as kids against them and butting into affairs that have nothing to do with them.

Die cracker.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Cracker doing cracker shyt. By using what Blacks did as kids against them and butting into affairs that have nothing to do with them.

Die cracker.
You're more of a cracker than ill ever be. Hillbilly making videos about hating black ppl.

Blaming women for getting beaten. Typical no p*ssy getting internet loser shyt.

Kill yourself retard

Seriously though, think about it :ld:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She's still crying and breathing. It's okay girl. Take inventory of any bruises or wounds. Make sure you can still walk.

Play the game, act like it's cool. The cycle will restart. While he is away, go and purchase a shotgun from Wal-Mart. Lay down and pretend to go to sleep. When he is asleep, get ur things quietly and make ur way to the exit with the shotgun. As you are leaving, you might make enough noise to wake him up. Have the shotgun cocked and loaded with your hand on the trigger. Be at an angle where he can see some of u but not the gun. When he steps near...blow. Him. Away. Smile at the pattern his blood makes on the back wall.

It's self-defense. U were beaten and tried to get away but pursued on the way out. Use the video of this beating as evidence. You might get a few years but that's worth the satisfaction of watching a coward's insides decorate the interior of the home.
Or u can try this too.
How to Leave a Violent Relationship

As I said before. These types of men KNOW who to do this too. They know the types of women to try this shyt with.
Hope he gets burned alive.