#GMB: Emmitt Smith's wife files for divorce

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Its easy money and publicity thats why they do those shows.

Also thought this was a way that him and his wife could get into show business and spinsome stuff off for her. Cause in the end emmitt is a successful business man with his real estate development and investment company.
Im talking about the viewers sitting at home on the couch, not the people in the show

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if he stayed in Texas she wouldn't get much tbh. Texas is a very GMB state. Hell if she did get hit with a prenup she might even walk away dead broke :mjlol:

Yep texas does not play with spouses. That divorcing the rich spouse and living large like in cali ain't happening in texas.

Same with that having a child by a famous person and thinking you getting a brinks truck pulled up to your house in child support. Ain't happening at all in texas.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im talking about the viewers sitting at home on the couch, not the people in the show

My fault homie. Read it wrong. I have no idea why folks watch them dumb ass shows.

It was on own so it was directed at women and which is why Pat was the star of the show. Maybe the producers felt women would want to watch it and see how it is to be married to a famous athlete.

I have no idea with these dumb ass fake scripted reality shows.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As opposed to the man In the thread saying that she looks like Nick Van Exel and is a gold digging ho despite not knowing her.
:stopitslime:
I don’t vibe with most people bc they are shallow and have no depth, lack a moral code and have limited strength of character. You got the wrong one for that. If they don’t stand for the right shyt, I’m an equal opportunity hater of all people.
:unimpressed:

I am a lover of people. I try really hard to be. I love you. I hope you find more inner peace.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One clip posted here she's complaining that while at an event honoring him, walking ahead to hold the door and mentioning her TWICE in the speech wasn't enough. The other clip she's complaining about one wifely duty of cooking and had the audacity to hide behind the kids being sick or something going on at the school as proof of her being busy. How often are rich kids with access to healthcare and healthy foods sick? How many disciplinary issues going on at school when you literally just sent a kid off to Stanford? Her life so simple that even in the clip somebody else is teaching/swimming with the kid in the background. Let that broad walk. She about to fall flat on her face in these streets. These former "bad" chicks still think there's a spot for them at 50 years old in the sexual market place and there isn't. Ask Nicole Murphy.

Someone get Kevin Samuels on the phone.