#GMB: Emmitt Smith's wife files for divorce

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
if he stayed in Texas she wouldn't get much tbh. Texas is a very GMB state. Hell if she did get hit with a prenup she might even walk away dead broke :mjlol:
ChrisBosh.gif

why think bosh kept his desoto tx address,..

even with the raptors to the heat...toronto and miami cool..

but them dallas suburbs ...kept his pockets filled..

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I see here, from those short clips, is a woman who feels like her partner wants to live with her but not be with her. What she’s asking for is more investment into the partnership and she doesn’t feel that Emmitt is providing that—namely that they’re two separate lives that don’t overlap despite sharing a household. So she feels alone or like she’s always chasing him—and isn’t articulating it in a way that Emmitt understands. On the other hand, Emmitt seems to be reading the situation from a tangible/logical standpoint and not hearing the emotional needs his (ex)wife is expressing.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s not overweight or obese, she looks stunning and gorgeous for her age (no lesbo), and she’s already been through 2 marriages- I’m sure she’s not worried about being on the ‘marriage market’ at this stage in her life and she won’t have problems finding a suitor. In other words, this isn’t another situation of a 50 yr old out of shape teacher’s aide making $25k a year, (she’s a former beauty queen with a career in politics/public relations and as mentioned her family has money so she’s not pressed) calling into YouTube talk shows begging for a man to like her and find her attractive
:mjgrin::deadrose:
y’all are so used to the grumpy frumpy dumps of needy females begging for attention - no one expects their marriage to break up but I highly doubt she is bothered or going to act
Like a older lady thirst trapping. No type of controversy except for the Martin situation and that’s only bc he was out there wilding in traffic, from all accounts she’s a good Mother. Y’all barely even heard of her until this thread today and she’s never been attention needy or starved for public accolades like Steph Curry’s wife or globe ho thotting like Nicole Murphy or Scotty Pippen’s ex wife, posing with her 12 yr old daughter in bikinis, cheating in her husband and fukking Future. Half of y’all responding didn’t even know who Pat is or what her name was but still slandering
:deadrose:

You're right. I know very little about her so I'm definitely not slandering her. I'm going by what she said and drew a conclusion. She started both conversations i saw in the clips. So she had the floor to voice whatever displeasure she had and she led with "I don't wanna be your support system anymore" after an event honoring him of all things. Maybe she needs a friend like you, cause you pumped sunshine on her when it wasn't even deserved. The resume you gave of her sounds good in theory, but she's not applying anything. In the second clip posted on here, he asked why was she too busy to cook, and she didn't mention anything about her career, business ventures, politics, etc. She just simply threw the "sick and worrisome" kids under the bus. What else could she possibly be looking for other than a fresh start? And there's no need to equate a woman trying to hit the scene to see her value in the sexual marketplace with being a thot. She was with Martin and Emmitt....two high value men. What high valued man gone settle for a 50 year old divorced mother to give his resources to? Hence, she's gonna fall flat on her face if she thinks those green eyes and pretty smile gone catch what she's used to. All cause she wants the spotlight and don't wanna cook.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I see here, from those short clips, is a woman who feels like her partner wants to live with her but not be with her. What she’s asking for is more investment into the partnership and she doesn’t feel that Emmitt is providing that—namely that they’re two separate lives that don’t overlap despite sharing a household. So she feels alone or like she’s always chasing him—and isn’t articulating it in a way that Emmitt understands. On the other hand, Emmitt seems to be reading the situation from a tangible/logical standpoint and not hearing the emotional needs his (ex)wife is expressing.

Thats a long winded way of saying she don't want to cook for her husband.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yeah they definitely live in DFW. Emmitt got a lot of biz savvy from his parents and even the work he's done with Roger Staubach. Dude will pay out some money but he's not getting fleeced like some players have. Plus I don't think he's ever really done anything remotely negative (drugs, strip club shyt etc.).

Breh did it the right way but sometimes shyt doesn't work

Elijah-Smith-EJ-Smith-Rheagan-Smith-Pat-Smith-Skylar-Smith-Jasmin-Lawrence-and-Emmitt-Smith.jpg

Real classy looking family

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s not overweight or obese, she looks stunning and gorgeous for her age (no lesbo), and she’s already been through 2 marriages- I’m sure she’s not worried about being on the ‘marriage market’ at this stage in her life and she won’t have problems finding a suitor. In other words, this isn’t another situation of a 50 yr old out of shape teacher’s aide making $25k a year, (she’s a former beauty queen with a career in politics/public relations and as mentioned her family has money so she’s not pressed) calling into YouTube talk shows begging for a man to like her and find her attractive
:mjgrin::deadrose:
y’all are so used to the grumpy frumpy dumps of needy females begging for attention - no one expects their marriage to break up but I highly doubt she is bothered or going to act
Like a older lady thirst trapping. No type of controversy except for the Martin situation and that’s only bc he was out there wilding in traffic, from all accounts she’s a good Mother. Y’all barely even heard of her until this thread today and she’s never been attention needy or starved for public accolades like Steph Curry’s wife or globe ho thotting like Nicole Murphy or Scotty Pippen’s ex wife, posing with her 12 yr old daughter in bikinis, cheating in her husband and fukking Future. Half of y’all responding didn’t even know who Pat is or what her name was but still slandering
:deadrose:

She will be able to find a suitor but it will a serious downgrade and she is delusional if she thinks otherwise at her age. We talking Emmit Smith. HOF player and worshipped in his city. There ain't a lot a guys on that level. And the single ones can get younger hotter chicks. Women like her ain't looking to downgrade and that's what will be her issue. Guys date down all the time. That's how Emmit got her to begin with.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
TBH it looked like they are both checked out of the relationship. Him more than her because she looks like she's trying to make it work. With that being said, I could definitely relate to Emmitt. I've been there and I know exactly what he was thinking. I know most men probably can. When you're chillin and your lady comes up behind you and says, "I want to talk to you for a minute". You're like :francis: because you know it's about to be some BS. She asked what is important to him and instead of saying, "ok, I'll do my best to make it happen" she starts talking about her schedule and thinks he's taking a shot at her when he tries to clarify her being busy and hanging with friends. I didn't see it as a shot at her but I can understand how she felt about it. I would've told her dinner doesn't have to be prepared by her every day. They have enough paper to get a meal or 2 prepared by someone else during the week. That way if she wants to hang out with her girlfriends she can do so without having to run home to make dinner.

It was edited to look like that. He put the phone down and folded his hands. The cut away had the phone back in his hands and making the same facial expression when she asked about the things that are and are not working for them. Again, he was checked out off rip. He was probably texting a shorty for a sneaky link and had to shoot Troy Aikman a text or pull up candy crush real quick.
my ex used to call or text me with that "we need to talk" shyt. Then when you ask about what, they'll say "we need to discuss in person" Just fukk up a nikka whole day with that shyt. :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You're right. I know very little about her so I'm definitely not slandering her. I'm going by what she said and drew a conclusion. She started both conversations i saw in the clips. So she had the floor to voice whatever displeasure she had and she led with "I don't wanna be your support system anymore" after an event honoring him of all things. Maybe she needs a friend like you, cause you pumped sunshine on her when it wasn't even deserved. The resume you gave of her sounds good in theory, but she's not applying anything. In the second clip posted on here, he asked why was she too busy to cook, and she didn't mention anything about her career, business ventures, politics, etc. She just simply threw the "sick and worrisome" kids under the bus. What else could she possibly be looking for other than a fresh start? And there's no need to equate a woman trying to hit the scene to see her value in the sexual marketplace with being a thot. She was with Martin and Emmitt....two high value men. What high valued man gone settle for a 50 year old divorced mother to give his resources to? Hence, she's gonna fall flat on her face if she thinks those green eyes and pretty smile gone catch what she's used to. All cause she wants the spotlight and don't wanna cook.
My boy, Nicole Murphy had Michael Straham sprung out and ready to risk it all. shyt happens way more than you think.