GMB: Katya Elise Henry and Tyler Herro have broken up

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If he cheated then get that bag.
Men don't cheat, they just exercise options.

If you expect a 21-year old NBA player that plays for the Miami heat to be faithful you are delusional.

These women know what they are signing up for, they ain't the exception to the rule when it comes to athletes, rappers, entertainers etc.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I’m rooting for Tyler and I want him to be a beast. But if he impregnated that chick and then cheated, he deserves what he gets which is losing some of that bag.

Be single. Why cheat?
Pat and Erik are already irritated by his off court actions. They finna ship his ass to Oklahoma City, he doesn’t deserve to live and play in Miami for such a well respected franchise.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The better herro plays the more money she can eventually get. He’s her hero.
That's not true at all.

They aren't married, it's not like he's providing her with a lifestyle that she's become accustomed to.

She has her own money.

Honestly, I don't even think it's about the money. She's 26, had a chance to get pregnant by an NBA player and chose to do so. :yeshrug::manny:

Just another day.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men don't cheat, they just exercise options.

If you expect a 21-year old NBA player that plays for the Miami heat to be faithful you are delusional.

These women know what they are signing up for, they ain't the exception to the rule when it comes to athletes, rappers, entertainers etc.

Does a woman having more sexual options than her man give her the excuse to cheat?

Should men not expect average or attractive women to stay faithful because it’s “delusional”? Katya can literally get fukked by damn near any entertainer, celebrity, or rapper and has had them in her DMs so would it be ok for her to cheat or is she just exercising options?

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
tenor.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Does a woman having more sexual options than her man give her the excuse to cheat?

Should men not expect average or attractive women to stay faithful because it’s “delusional”? Katya can literally get fukked by damn near any entertainer, celebrity, or rapper and has had them in her DMs so would it be ok for her to cheat or is she just exercising options?
That don't mean shyt. These athletes and celebrities will literally fukk anything.

And the more sexual partners a woman has the less men look at her as wifey material.

Sure, go ahead and suck and fukk every rapper and athlete.. see if it'll get you a ring though.

These athletes can have a body count of 500, they still won't have a shortage of women going after them.

And my original point stands. If you expect a 21-year old nba player in miami to stay faithful, you are delusional.

And she ain't gonna get no bag, they aren't married and I'm sure she makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year if not millions.

She has 8 million followers on IG, 500k followers on her second page. She sells workout programs, workout attire, protein powder etc.

Probably has endorsements with companies like gym shark and shyt too.

All she did was continue the cycle of being a single mom. How many men around her age and success level will take her seriously when she's also a mother (soon to be)?