GMB: Katya Elise Henry and Tyler Herro have broken up

King Poetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
Kid didn’t even dropped out the oven yet and might not even be his and he on the hook for

Jimmy Butler kid:wow: jimmy like

tenor.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
None of that means she's making money. She's definitely not getting NBA lotto pick money.
No, she's definitely getting money no doubt about that. I follow fitness content creators and they are making dinero.

She's been in the game for a minute, doing so well she hasn't uploaded a video on YouTube in over a year.

if you look at her IG profile she has a swimsuit line, a gym attire line, a protein powder, workout programs.

I googled her net worth and it said about 3 million (who knows how accurate that is though).

She may not be making NBA level but she is damn sure doing well for herself.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol dont even stay together till the baby pops :mjlol:

it literally feels like a racket/hustle nowadays…and the scary shyt is it’s not just IG models/athletes…bum ass regular chics is getting knocked up by dudes with decent jobs then breaking up with them and fukking someone else or who they was originally fukking before the third trimester

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Where were Herro's family or teammates to warn him

I'm sure his family was trying, he just didn't listen.

Most brehs in here with that amount of access at that age would have slipped up in one of these scheming hoes. Add to the fact, he's in Miami. Florida will get a breh caught up if you stay too long.