GMB: Katya Elise Henry and Tyler Herro have broken up

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Some of us had more sense then others I guess.

In high school I was already aware and could spot BS from a mile away.

Every single man and young man has heard too many child support and marriage nightmare stories to not be aware.

A lot of these athletes are just simps.

it's a guy at my job who is paying child support on 3 kids. He is working 6 days a week. I'm like he should work less and go to the judge and get the payments lowered, but I don't know what other responsibilities he has. Mess with the wrong woman early in your life and you could waste good young years working your tail off just for her and those kids. I know some guys don't care about that because all they want is a family, but if a woman isn't respectful enough there ain't no way I'm giving her kids. I have better things to do.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
giphy.gif

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
That thot had one plan and one plan only and she accomplished it.

Now his stupid ass is going to be paying six figures for the next 18 years.

giphy.gif

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a guy at my job who is paying child support on 3 kids. He is working 6 days a week. I'm like he should work less and go to the judge and get the payments lowered, but I don't know what other responsibilities he has. Mess with the wrong woman early in your life and you could waste good young years working your tail off just for her and those kids. I know some guys don't care about that because all they want is a family, but if a woman isn't respectful enough there ain't no way I'm giving her kids. I have better things to do.

1 baby mama???

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
These new whores are beyond weird as fukk, they present their pussies all to these dudes in the air, under the bridges, in a desert, wherever, and then they fukk on some other hoes like them and they go "cheaatteerrr, ihate you for being who I know you are". Could easily marry these dudes, act like you love him, and enjoy the ride for the career, but they end things early in the name of looking strong and independent

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That don't mean shyt. These athletes and celebrities will literally fukk anything.

And the more sexual partners a woman has the less men look at her as wifey material.

Sure, go ahead and suck and fukk every rapper and athlete.. see if it'll get you a ring though.

These athletes can have a body count of 500, they still won't have a shortage of women going after them.

And my original point stands. If you expect a 21-year old nba player in miami to stay faithful, you are delusional.

And she ain't gonna get no bag, they aren't married and I'm sure she makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year if not millions.

She has 8 million followers on IG, 500k followers on her second page. She sells workout programs, workout attire, protein powder etc.

Probably has endorsements with companies like gym shark and shyt too.

All she did was continue the cycle of being a single mom. How many men around her age and success level will take her seriously when she's also a mother (soon to be)?
I follow a stripper I would to pump and dump, she just had a newborn baby last year and I just found out weeks ago she has 2 kids from a previous relationship. Dude who wifed her up is a "baller" type of brother and she posted the "he didn't step out, he stepped up" verbiage when referring to him. My point is there are a number of simps out there and some will even see it as a W.