GMB: Kenny Smith’s Ex-Wife Garnishing His ‘Inside the NBA’ Paychecks to Pay Child & Spousal Support.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:dwillhuh:

She faked it for 12 years? And she was faking it in front of TMZ when she put the p*ssy on him and remarked on how much fukking they was going to be doing on Christ's so called birthday?

LOOK UP THE 10 YEAR RULE
IN CALIFORNIA STATE DIVORCES.

A WOMAN WOULD BE DUMB
TO DIVORCE A MILLIONAIRE
IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS OF MARRIAGE.
:devil:
:evil:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

LOOK UP THE 10 YEAR RULE
IN CALIFORNIA STATE DIVORCES.

A WOMAN WOULD BE DUMB
TO DIVORCE A MILLIONAIRE
IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS OF MARRIAGE.

Didn’t Kobe’s wife almost divorce him at the 10 year mark? She put up with his cheating for all those years knowing she had to wait it out til year 10. Kobe had to put in work to get her to stop the proceedings, I think he bought her a 4 million dollar ring :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THESE LAME ASS nikkaS WERE CHEERING ON DAVID FIZDALE TOO.

HE'LL EVENTUALLY BE ON THE SUMMER JAM SCREEN TOO.

I tried to tell them about Fizdale's shorty. He met her through Mona Luck here in Toronto and she's in charge of setting athletes up with groupies, there's a reason why NBA players love Toronto. She's the plug and KG put everyone on to her, Fizdale got connected to his now wife and fell in love. :scust:

Nick Collison also did the same shyt.
Nick-Collison-Partner.jpg
. He was married to a beautiful sista and used Mona's services and ditched his wife for that. :mjlol: I mean she's cute but she was a main groupie too.

Fizdale gonna suffer the consequences shortly when he gets fired from the Knicks and he doesn't get another HC job opportunity in the NBA like Fisher.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I tried to tell them about Fizdale's shorty. He met her through Mona Luck here in Toronto and she's in charge of setting athletes up with groupies, there's a reason why NBA players love Toronto. She's the plug and KG put everyone on to her, Fizdale got connected to his now wife and fell in love. :scust:

Nick Collison also did the same shyt.
Nick-Collison-Partner.jpg
. He was married to a beautiful sista and used Mona's services and ditched his wife for that. :mjlol: I mean she's cute but she was a main groupie too.

Fizdale gonna suffer the consequences shortly when he gets fired from the Knicks and he doesn't get another HC job opportunity in the NBA like Fisher.
Holdup.... He left his original sista??

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
How many people do you personally know in this situation?
More than a dozen. My dad went through it. He taught and lectured me about women. A lot of my friends went through it that I lost count. I was the best man at my friend's wedding and will also be the best man at my cousin's. So far they good but i won't be surprised if it happens to them as well.