GMB: Popular Black Youtuber Shares his Divorce Story :(

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Breh most likely didn't have anybody in his corner except moms who most likely raised him to simp. shyt has happened to alot of us out here. He probably saw the signs from the beginning and steady overlooked them because he had a "bad one". The personal trainer bit and the other shyt wouldve been a breakup off rip, but sounds like dude didn't know any better.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
get married when u making 28k brehs ...have your newlywed wife hire a trainer breh
Great point

you broke as hell but your wife got a personal trainer? A MALE at that?

I mean personal trainers yank rich men’s bytches all the time…so this broke asses wife was automatically FOOD.

Note to men: Don’t EVER let your wife have a male personal trainer, I don’t care how “insecure” it makes you look. Waaaay to many stories out that to back up what I’m saying.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Great point

you broke as hell but your wife got a personal trainer? A MALE at that?

I mean personal trainers yank rich men’s bytches all the time…so this broke asses wife was automatically FOOD.

Note to men: Don’t EVER let your wife have a male personal trainer, I don’t care how “insecure” it makes you look. Waaaay to many stories out that to back up what I’m saying.

the trainer probably saw ol boy loooking like this

and was like let me steal this frail nikkas wife :russ:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have gave her a taste of her own medicine. I would have been smashing something on the side:manny:....two can play this game bytch

this ain't it:hhh:. why not just leave and smash whatever you had on the side fully. no self-respecting man should knowingly be sharing his wife's vagina with another man.

So what result is he looking for with this video?

To strengthen his case in court? YouTube moral support? Attempt at getting more women with sympathy?

seems like this happened 4 years ago. i guess he did it for closure, spread awareness or reflection.