GMB: Popular Black Youtuber Shares his Divorce Story :(

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
women are sociopathic in terms of how they treat you
they can treat you like you are the love of their life and make you genuinely feel that way like you can trust while she has at least 2 or 3 other options she is keeping open
they read you, have an idea about who you are, and act accordingly
it's about how you make them feel vs. how they feel about you

When me and my ex were on the outs I knew from coming across messages I wasn't supposed to see, of at least 2 guys my ex had in mind when me and her got done.

One of the guys she ended up fukking. But he tricked her ass. Had her out here looking like a fool.

:francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
When me and my ex were on the outs I knew from coming across messages I wasn't supposed to see, of at least 2 guys my ex had in mind when me and her got done.

One of the guys she ended up fukking. But he tricked her ass. Had her out here looking like a fool.

women jump on the next dikk so fast after a breakup

us...we gotta rebuild and start again...

Daps

damn breh :francis:
I don't put other men down for their Ls no one is safe
women hold all the power :francis:
we lust after them and try not to love them but sometimes you get attached but attachment to them is a simulation
I have become sociopathic towards women not gonna lie:francis:
they don't think like us
a man will start a war, kill people off, end friendships, etc. over a woman and she doesn't have to do anything other than be attractive and the man to be in love :francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Dude is too much of a good guy
to be out here with seasoned harlots.
he need a big girl that go to chuch and
can cook her chunky ass off.
VgfNLaI.gif

He aint built for this era of hoedom
know i'm talmbout?
bhJff5i.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
damn breh :francis:
I don't put other men down for their Ls no one is safe
women hold all the power :francis:
we lust after them and try not to love them but sometimes you get attached but attachment to them is a simulation
I have become sociopathic towards women not gonna lie:francis:
they don't think like us
a man will start a war, kill people off, end friendships, etc. over a woman and she doesn't have to do anything other than be attractive and the man to be in love :francis:

I can enjoy a woman and my time with her. But I'm in no doubt things can change anytime. Going in with that in mind you learn how to handle them a bit better.

She no longer wants to mess with me? a shame but I'll live.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Getting married in 2021 legally makes no sense for a man unless the woman makes a considerable amount of more money than you.

If you ARE going to get married, get a bulletproof prenup and postnuptial agreement/contract.

I wouldn’t do it though, and be careful and do your research if common law is valid in your state.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I stopped at 2:36 …he married her for the wrong reason, you don’t marry a hoe because you think that it’s the natural step to take after being together for so long smh my best friend married his wife because she took care of him when he had cancer , now the bytch ain’t shyt and he’s miserable…you marry a woman if you find a soul mate…that’s rare, some men never find that soul mate but if you lucky enough to find her , if you don’t :yeshrug: Life goes on

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Women divorce a man not because he cheated, not because he’s not taking care of the home.. simply because they are unhappy.

That’s why my ass ain’t getting married. And if I do it’s after seeking counsel from a divorce lawyer.. several for that matter.

Last edited: