GMB: Popular Black Youtuber Shares his Divorce Story :(

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No lol. Like the dude in the video I tried to find out what the issue is and fix it. Never really got a real answer but a few valuable lessons I learned they are simple but valuable imo. No matter what you can only control your own actions and when you are in a committed relationship and are treating and person well and that person starts cheating it really is them that is the problem. If you still know that person for years after you will see them display a pattern and realize this.
How did you find out? Was it accidentally or were you snooping around?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
True but also I think we’re sometimes too harsh on the young brehs.

Dude gets married, exchanges vows, and tries to LIVE by those vows only for his wife to weaponize his love and faith in their union.

This is basically a Hard On Hoes origin story within the overall #GMB film franchise. More women need to be called out for trifling behavior than shaming good brehs for essentially being what women swear up and down they want.

:deadmanny:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
How did you find out? Was it accidentally or were you snooping around?
Nope people that were close with both of us told me. The change in attitude had already happened though. Even after people told me she still lied to my face but when you become close with someone you can easily tell when they are lying.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
the trainer probably saw ol boy loooking like this

and was like let me steal this frail nikkas wife :russ:

Just have confidence bro.

Looks don’t matter bro.

Women don’t care about a dudes physique.

Dad bods are what’s hot!!

Women actually hate muscular guys. They prefer slim dudes, chubby guys, or dad bods!

Just be dapper and have swag.

Women don’t gauge attractiveness in men, they just gauge swag, confidence and mouthpiece bro.

:mjlol:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Breh simply had too much pride to walk away from the jump which I understand because he just married her and didn’t want it to fail but it seems breh was more into her than she was into him.

She settled him for him because to her he was husband material.

He made some major mistakes though…He was a simp and the chick knew that then moved accordingly to get some side dikk because she had him wrapped around her finger.

I hope breh learned his lesson. Success is the best revenge and I’m sure that she’s gonna regret her actions if he continues to climb up the ladder. She probably already does but she has to keep the charades up for her girlfriends and followers.

Last edited:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Women don't just "flip a switch"

Nikkas ignore 1000 signs then wonder where this big ass snowball came from

Truth is a hard ass pill to swallow. Especially to this generation of young men raised mostly by moms. I hate the shyt, but many of them are forced to learn these life lessons the hard way.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
So u telling me this nikka started taking her to the gym to GET RIGHT, and she found a trainer…asked him (her husband) about them using the trainer TOGETHER, he declines (what grown man need help lifting weights) then she starts working w the trainer and fukkING him?

no imagine if he said yes to them both using the trainer together :francis:

We need to start killing these hoes.

We don't kill women, we live our best lives
:gucci:
@Brooklynzson Where are the mods?

Sniper

All Star
Daps
It happens unfortunately, that’s a part of life that no one should have to go through it. But many go through it.

It doesn’t matter how much money you make or how you look, it can happen.

Once the trust is gone it’s gone, he should’ve been done at that moment. He wasn’t a failure, she failed him and the marriage. That was on her, newlyweds too? :francis:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
True but also I think we’re sometimes too harsh on the young brehs.

Dude gets married, exchanges vows, and tries to LIVE by those vows only for his wife to weaponize his love and faith in their union.

This is basically a Hard On Hoes origin story within the overall #GMB film franchise. More women need to be called out for trifling behavior than shaming good brehs for essentially being what women swear up and down they want.
But they do bro, a lot of nikkas really be getting with bytches for the wrong reasons, and it shows